How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: Lee Kong Sun, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Good Day

That is my real name which I chose and is not a nickname

Warm Regards

Re: AlfredChanSK, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Some 40 years back my secodary school classmates selected "Alfred" for me and since then it has stucked till today. Not too bad a name although it is not in my birth cert. It is easy for Causcasian friends of mine who have problem calling me by my Chinese name.

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

It's my real name grace and the initials of my chinese name.

hi,mine is short form of my name n 34 is no.plate.

Hello, Anyone can tell me where can I get M5 aeropart for series 5 E60 in Singapore ???? Thank you so much for your kindness.

Re: s130gov, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi there!
My name is Seelan Govender, and I am looking for info on the 1 series M130 bmw. I am rebuilding a 2006 model that is an accident salvage (minor front ender)
The radiator fittings dont seem to align - perhaps I have an incorrect rad fan?
I drive a 2001 E46 318i steptronic. :)

Re: ambekar1, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Simon,

I know a tyre and rims person in Eunos that did my wife's Lexus RX. He has all sorts of tyres and rims including BMW-standard rims. But I am not sure if he sells BMW's run-flat typres. If that's something you want, then you would probably need to get from BMW and that will seriously cost you.

Rohit

Re: ambekar1, how did you choose / get your nickname?

ambekar1;270345 said:
Simon,

I know a tyre and rims person in Eunos that did my wife's Lexus RX. He has all sorts of tyres and rims including BMW-standard rims. But I am not sure if he sells BMW's run-flat typres. If that's something you want, then you would probably need to get from BMW and that will seriously cost you.

Rohit

hmmm, i think i know you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksport8com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back