How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Mine is the short form of my name. Too long a name Omprakash everyone calls me Omie
Cheers

I came up with my net name by combining the names of my two pet dogs. Robbie for my tri colour collie and zoe for my black minature poodle. been using the handle for years, see no need to change it now.

Mike

Re: TCcruiser, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Well I used to ride motorbike for about 14years and my friends used to call me cruiser. That's how I got my nickname:)

Re: firsttme, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Me first time to BMW Forum, so I use firsttme lor:laughlik:

Re: Arcidiz, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I heard of a band called arcidiz and definitely played sweet sweet tunes. hooked up on that name ever since!

I am regreted to use this name because it is too common.That's why I am always asking
myself "Y".

Re: Dan11, how did you choose / get your nickname?

oh actually My name is daniel but Since all My Friend Callin i dan so register it...then the 11 was my car last 2digit number...

hey guys, im new to the forum but i have been messing with cars for quite a while. I own a 2005Honda Integra Type S also known as the Acura RSX TYPE S here in the U.S., 2007 BMW 335i and a 2000 Honda RR bike. On my free time i just CHILL, mess with cars, ride my bike, play basketball and listen to music, other than that im working or going to school, i try to enjoy everything that i do cause you only live once!. thanks

Re: antonh, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Not too special I guess, got the nickname stil available for almost any forum....- currently driving E46 318i

Got my nick since I used to stay on driving range quite a lot, becoming part of the fixture.

Simple, my name is Les and I am a fan of M - and hope I don't have to tell what M stands for :)

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi..i have just change my ride to 320i. my previous wheel was white so i thought it's the best way to pay tribute and my nick as a remembrance to my old buddy.

thanx for asking, feel warm in this forum, hope to make more new friends and more lobangs to keep this ride alive and kicking.

regards

Re: AR Adam, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Just being Son of Adam. Hi everyone, esp fellow 318iA 1991-92 batch.

Re: rheartily, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi there,

Actually i got this nick from Final Fantasy 8. If anyone who played and know, the girl inside called Rinoa Heartily, so that is how rheartily came.

By the way, why everyone were asked the reason of nickname when get in?

rheartily

Hi there, I just joined in. Well, I recently played Scrabble with my brothers online and decided to just stick to the name because it's rather unique. 4-3-3 is my favourite football configuration.

I don't own a BMW but its within the family; BMW 320i, E90.

Have fun!

Re: nict7k, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all,

nict7k.... the nick used for my IRC robot 15 years ago n been using it since... always been that simple person who does not overuse his brain unnecessarily :juggle:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manueldevecchicom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back