How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: irsh_20, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi guys

its great to be part of the community and looking forward of how it will be in joining this type of community as this is my first time....... Cheers people God Bless You people AlwayZ

Re: irsh_20, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi my email address is irsh which is the first part of my name which is IRSHAD and 20 my date of birth so this is how came out with irsh_20.;....cheers (GBY = GOD BLESS YOU)

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

uhm... cuz I'm planning to get my whole car tuned by them? o.o" i think.. lol... havent really decided... =p

hi to all bmw.sg. members,

i am currently living in kl, malaysia. i get my name from number 8 (chinese associate it with rich or kaya) which we say lapan in malay. since my wifeis from terengganu state, in local dialect they always put the alphabet g at the end of it, so lapan become lapang. also lapang means spacious that is to symbolise spacoius life, mind and without a big problem. small one canlah.

currently driving mitsubishi grandis but will book my first ultimate driving machine tomorrow. it will be e46 year 2001 with m sport version imported from japan with sunroof some more.

looking forward to exchange ideas and info and all the best to all. TQ

Eh ............ kind of longgggg story. But here to learn from the "big" bros abt the E34 520i, ...my current ride.

Been reading b4 i sign up. Cheeeeeers ........... Wonderful site !!

Re: 38Jss, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Everybody, I'm new to this site. How did I get my nick? ...Well, I couldn't think of one, so I just typed in my address....

Re: acupunch, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome from the administrator. I got my nick since Uni days. It derive from a shoe brand from Europe, called ACUPUNCTURE. Used to be available at Herren Shop in Orchard. But the time internet username can't be too long, and I shortern it to just "acupunch". Since then I've been using for all registration. Till today its unique, so it had become my avatar.

Regards,
Lyneous a.k.a acupunch

Re: sockjordan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

i/ve been always using this for emails and other things. i think it was when i was in sec 2 or 1 when sockjordan is first used for my hotmail. i had a lot of socks and i play basketball back than, so hence......... ahaa:nehnehhh:

Re: oldman7, how did you choose / get your nickname?

yo all ... thanks for warm welcome and nice to join the ultimate drive club ...

always been a dream of mine to own one ... akan datang la ...

joined the site to figure out betw 523i up-chip or 525 or straight 530 stock ... similarly for 3 series ...

my nic came from Uni days ... I was the oldest freshman by far so was called that from then ...

:juggle:

Re: sockjordan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I'm driving a Hyundai so a non BMW and the end result (nickname) nonbmw.
Nice ?

Hi everyone, new here. About my nick, my favourite football player is bergkamp, the non-flying dutch master! =D

This nickname was given to me by my classmates back in secondary school.

Re: SafetyCar, how did you choose / get your nickname?

SafetyCar ????? Hmmmmmm ......................

Well..... all my friends in forum say I Drive Car Bery Bery Safe lor..... That's why .....

this is a tough one....bet now you guys DO think hard to reflect how the heck u got your nicks...

i supposed it is a combi of beemer + gangster ?

lol

Re: sethbm, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi ryan,,

well my nick was simple, my name is sethu and i have been driving bm's ( for more than 25 yrs)
hence sethbm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv388sarl
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back