How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My name is michael so myke is just a short version. I am a beemer fan and drive a e39. Previous span an e30, beuatiful baby it was.

Re: wolverine_x, how did you choose / get your nickname?

David Ang KT;222888 said:
Hi,
nice to be in this club.

Hi.. I am new here. I do not drive a BMW actually. Just a short intro of myself. I got this nickname as I like this comic character wolverine from X-Men. I am driving a Honda Jazz actually (please dont look down on me)... I do air-brushing and endurance sports during my free time. Thanks...

Re: MarkV, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hello to All, I am Derrick, mid 30. I like No. 5. Always aiming at car with No. 5; that is, "Marking" the car with No. 5. Hehehe... Thus, I chose the nickname as MarkV. I used to own 2 E30s (Coupe & Sedan) in the early 90s. Currently, not driving a Bimmer but definitely won't rule out the possibility of getting one in the near future. Previous rides: E30/ 911SC/W168/968/W202. Cheers!

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi to all bros n sis, I'm chris27...driving a very slow,slow bimmer.
See me on the road dun push my bums ..OK ?

Hi, I am anxious. I choose this nickname many years back when I was anxiously waiting for delivery of my car. I guess the nick just stuck on.

I currently own a 1995 E36 325i. My previous car was a 1988 E30 318i.

The reason I registered is so I can search the forum for matters related to E36.

Of yes I am from Malaysia and also participate in the BMWCLUB MALAYSIA FORUM under the same nick.

Regards.

Re: maximus2004, how did you choose / get your nickname?

i use my Dj nick by the way my name is Ken 26 stayin in Bt Merah... i'm new to this forum... would u please teach me a lil bit how to use this forum please.. thanks bro

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi guys, new here. looking to buy a BMW when i come back to Sg in Oct 07.

In Aust now

Sakara is a charcter in Full Metal Panic - an anime

Re: kuna's, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, everyone. Kuna is the name. Kuna's means that the e39 520i 12/2002 is now mine.
To be brief , this is my 4th bimmer. Previously e32 and e34. Enjoying the e39 very much.
Use to teach PE now I am on my own .Cheers.

Hi Kuna's how r u? how was ur day been Mate? bro which part
of australia u at? coz i myself do hv a house in Australia... Yeah chat wif u when u r back in oct...

Hi everyone My actual Name Is Ken maximus is my dj name pls do adress me as Ken will do thanks... i'm lookin 4ward to buy 2nd hand bmw 318IS by end of Aug.. i'm wokin as a part time dj @ Rouge and also wokin as safety supervisior in jurong island.. i get to know this website from Me best frenz of mine DOC ASH... well thats my introduction..

Re: lancz, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi All,

Nothing in particular, my first car was Lancer... hence got the nickname as LancZ. and been using in all car forum for the past 10 years...

cheers.

Re: kopimonster, how did you choose / get your nickname?

always love a good cuppa good old fashion kopi...nothing beats having a kopi and a TCSS session with your friends :)

Re: rickson, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, Rickson is my real name.

nice to meet u!

Rickson:)

Re: cannonball8000, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I chose Cannonball8000 because I am working to help bring the event to Singapore - for those born in the 70's you will probably remember the Cannonball Movies (the skin leather racing suit of the Lambo chicks most of all!!)

The movie was the inspiration for a series of real life events - which can be seen at Cannonball 8000

I have preference for teh-si-peng...(tea has more caffeine than coffee!)

I am not driving currently - recently saw this car show and tv and now have a very bad crush on the classic e30 so joined the forum to learn more.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mibetlv

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back