How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Play too much game lor...
Ultima.
Still playing games!!!!

it's my nic la..cos i always answer the phone with whassup currypup..i'm still trying to figure this whole website out..sorry ah..a lttle slow ah..

hi all..i'm really new to this so pls have some patience with me..i just bought a 2nd hand bmw..an e46 model and would like to do some cosmetics to it..can anyone help me out? cos i'm really new to this la..

mine is just a nic lor..everbody calls me tt heh currypup!!

Book - by Greg Bear - Character. Unique, methinks, so been using it all over the interweb for about 10 years now. So if you have bumped into a timechaser somewhere else in the world, it is likely to be me (though cannot guarantee... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery you see ;))

Re: monician, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hello Everybody ,

Forgotten how nickname came about, probably a spelling mistake more than 10 years ago while reading books on North Americian Indian tribes ;)
[Been using this nick since then... :cool: ]

Switched over from driving a Mit. Galant (VR) to 320i (E90) this year :D
Erh... still read more often than posting, still learning from the vast information/experiences here :)

Re: Keef, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi everyone, glad to be part of this forum :)

My nick is really my name, i'm 27 this year, currently driving an Jag X-type. Happen to chance across this forum and I thought it'll be great place to learn/discuss about cars :)

Re: bentai85, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Well... my name is Benjamin. For short is Ben. And my surname is Tai. And i am born in 1985. So there comes my nick. bentai85.

Hi party people!

This nick just meant Douglas in Japanese direct translation. I'm new here, nice to meet ya all and hope to get to know you guys betta!!
Cheers!
Dougurasu

hi i ah_poh here juz wan to noe more frenz & advertise my service n to provide my service to all ppl.....looking forward to u guys support.

Re: Snake Eyes, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Grew up playing with GI Joe's and Snake Eyes was my fav... so there you go!!!
Hope to enjoy my stay here...

lim = surname
leen = My name

limleen : search in google maybe ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okebet168net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back