How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

that's all it matters to me...everything else is just wols...

Hi Kim Seng is my actual name. I am driving a late 2007 e90 320. Its my first time in any forum, so please excuse any ignorance.

Re: fasterthanferrari, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Kim Seng;309254 said:
Spot on. Do you by any chance own one or have riden one?

Nah, I am a sportsbike guy but my riding days are over already. Saw a 3 wheeler on 5th Gear, just thought that was an interesting concept.

Hi all... got my nick becos i live in springside (opp nee soon camp) ... got my new E90 320i in Jan08. Thinking of changing to 18" rims from stock rim styling 156 (205/55R16). anyone can advise if 225/40R18 at the front and 255/35R18 at the rear are the correct size? Or 225/40R18 for front and rear?

Re: fasterthanferrari, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Wow sportbikes person. I have once dreamed of being a sportsbike "superstar" but the years quickly fly by. Anyway, never got down to getting the class 2 licence. Nowadays am just contented with 2 B licence to potter around in a scooter.

Hi KimSeng, I think we are getting carried away talking about bikes here, lets start a new thread and we carry on from there ok. You can start by introducing some of the bike you carry, I know I would be interested.

Well ok. It seems I could not get away from work...We have Gilera Runner, MP3 (3Wheelers), Xevo 400, Vespa 150/250 and of course MOTO GUZZI 1100 v-twins. Is this considered already a new thread?

Re: JarvisLee, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Guys, i am new to this forum and i am very glad to have joined this big family. :)

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi,

Actually din really give it much thots when choosing a nick. Was looking at my watch then and my car plate is 5888. So gave it a try and got registered :p

1st time owning a BMW actually ...... so trying to get to understand what is the BMW community about and what are the driver's key interest.

cheers
WILLIAM

hello everyone in this forum. i m newbie here. hope will meet up with u guys soon.

Re: BOB, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi there ppl. Strange as it sounds, BOB is actually what I call my ride. It's to do with my no. plates. So eversince I got him 7yrs ago I've called him BOB.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back