How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Greetings, I had myself baptised Luke, as in the chap who wrote the Gospel. He's a patron saint for my profession. Then everyone started calling me Skywalker, thinking I was some starwars fanatic. Fact was, I didn't really watch star wars until after I got baptised and had all the egging about being skywalker. Well, my father's no Annikin or Darth Vader, thank you very much. kekeke....

My current ride is a e90 3.20i, not that I can actually afford the ride, but backside itchy. Like the handling, though I lost traction a couple of times on the wet, especially at Sembawang joining SLE towards turf club. Try it when the road is wet. Sure lose traction if U try that bend at around 80 kmh. Make sure no car in front. The car will drift, still controllable, just dun freak out when U drift. can actually be fun.

Met Phil last Sat at Rod's. Am itching to get the mods........

Re: Bimmer-logist, how did you choose / get your nickname?

...just thought of it at that point of time...

noname....basically too lazy to think of a nick so might as well use noname...no need to think too much :)

had just booked a 323i hardtop cabriolet. initally was looking for 325i , but told by PI had to wait for 3 mths so i got the 323 instead as he mentioned the looks is all the same except difference in the horse power....hope is true...

Re: green_beemer, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Just switched from jap to ger car (i.e. beemer), hence am 'green'! Mine is E90.

Hi ,

i am new here too.:) anyone going for the BMW i series party this friday?

Hi all..
Currently driving an E46 320i. Very slow and stock...
Wanna learn bout more mods from all of u guys here...

Herman is my real name. Thats how i got this nick..

Nice meeting you all! :)

the guy above is actually lying about his car being stock and slow. hahaha but his nick is really his name. hahaha

my name's Nick, n i'm a relaxed driver.
currenly own a Z4, an evo n an mpv.
but i'm selling my evo as i'm a relaxed driver :)

Am headed down to 1 Fullerton for the 1 launch. Who else? (note that Alice going too)

Re: phil, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Skywalker;327533 said:
Greetings, I had myself baptised Luke, as in the chap who wrote the Gospel. He's a patron saint for my profession. Then everyone started calling me Skywalker, thinking I was some starwars fanatic. Fact was, I didn't really watch star wars until after I got baptised and had all the egging about being skywalker. Well, my father's no Annikin or Darth Vader, thank you very much. kekeke....

My current ride is a e90 3.20i, not that I can actually afford the ride, but backside itchy. Like the handling, though I lost traction a couple of times on the wet, especially at Sembawang joining SLE towards turf club. Try it when the road is wet. Sure lose traction if U try that bend at around 80 kmh. Make sure no car in front. The car will drift, still controllable, just dun freak out when U drift. can actually be fun.

Met Phil last Sat at Rod's. Am itching to get the mods........

Luke, hows it going mate? Nice meeting you at Rods.

Lukes a nice guy, very well dressed too!!

Actually, I am still trying hard to figure out how to use this website. Can anyone teach me? I can't even send and receive private message now

My full name is Richard Ling.... People call me Richie for short... So RichieLing!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back