How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Greetings, I had myself baptised Luke, as in the chap who wrote the Gospel. He's a patron saint for my profession. Then everyone started calling me Skywalker, thinking I was some starwars fanatic. Fact was, I didn't really watch star wars until after I got baptised and had all the egging about being skywalker. Well, my father's no Annikin or Darth Vader, thank you very much. kekeke....

My current ride is a e90 3.20i, not that I can actually afford the ride, but backside itchy. Like the handling, though I lost traction a couple of times on the wet, especially at Sembawang joining SLE towards turf club. Try it when the road is wet. Sure lose traction if U try that bend at around 80 kmh. Make sure no car in front. The car will drift, still controllable, just dun freak out when U drift. can actually be fun.

Met Phil last Sat at Rod's. Am itching to get the mods........

Re: Bimmer-logist, how did you choose / get your nickname?

...just thought of it at that point of time...

noname....basically too lazy to think of a nick so might as well use noname...no need to think too much :)

had just booked a 323i hardtop cabriolet. initally was looking for 325i , but told by PI had to wait for 3 mths so i got the 323 instead as he mentioned the looks is all the same except difference in the horse power....hope is true...

Re: green_beemer, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Just switched from jap to ger car (i.e. beemer), hence am 'green'! Mine is E90.

Hi ,

i am new here too.:) anyone going for the BMW i series party this friday?

Hi all..
Currently driving an E46 320i. Very slow and stock...
Wanna learn bout more mods from all of u guys here...

Herman is my real name. Thats how i got this nick..

Nice meeting you all! :)

the guy above is actually lying about his car being stock and slow. hahaha but his nick is really his name. hahaha

my name's Nick, n i'm a relaxed driver.
currenly own a Z4, an evo n an mpv.
but i'm selling my evo as i'm a relaxed driver :)

Am headed down to 1 Fullerton for the 1 launch. Who else? (note that Alice going too)

Re: phil, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Skywalker;327533 said:
Greetings, I had myself baptised Luke, as in the chap who wrote the Gospel. He's a patron saint for my profession. Then everyone started calling me Skywalker, thinking I was some starwars fanatic. Fact was, I didn't really watch star wars until after I got baptised and had all the egging about being skywalker. Well, my father's no Annikin or Darth Vader, thank you very much. kekeke....

My current ride is a e90 3.20i, not that I can actually afford the ride, but backside itchy. Like the handling, though I lost traction a couple of times on the wet, especially at Sembawang joining SLE towards turf club. Try it when the road is wet. Sure lose traction if U try that bend at around 80 kmh. Make sure no car in front. The car will drift, still controllable, just dun freak out when U drift. can actually be fun.

Met Phil last Sat at Rod's. Am itching to get the mods........

Luke, hows it going mate? Nice meeting you at Rods.

Lukes a nice guy, very well dressed too!!

Actually, I am still trying hard to figure out how to use this website. Can anyone teach me? I can't even send and receive private message now

My full name is Richard Ling.... People call me Richie for short... So RichieLing!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88rsvp

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back