How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: eleenseah, how did you choose / get your nickname?

its just my name too...

Re: Ytsejam, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Been a fan of Dream Theater since i can remember and also lack of imagination. Heh

Re: irene, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi ryan, that;s my name too... anyway me just collected my 120i cabrio, just wondering any lobang to fix up bodykits.. hehe!

Re: op007, DAB Tuner for E60

Hi Guys , Does anyone knows where can I get to purchase the original DAB Tuner for the E60s???
Please advise

Still new in this forum. you can sms me at 9020 7836

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

My name is Mike. Very new to the forum here. Although has been looking around here for days..Still A bit like 'Sotong'.

My name is Mike. That why i get the nickname. Very new to the forum here. Although has been looking around here for days..Still A bit like 'Sotong'.

My initials is BC and my b'day is 2710.

I got no imagination; hence.... BC2710 haha

Re: zakmt_69, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Mine frm zakaria Bin Mohd Taib.......zakmt......Born 1969........and wahlah....zakmt_69.

I got mine, because, contrary to other car makes and brands, i feel that the brand name of a BMW is already an expression of performance orientated? And i know i only drive a 523, but still, i get some "cars" trying to race me at time, which seems really pointless. Thus, im sorta like a turtle who drives a bmw.

Quite stupid, but its just a user name IMO. Hahaha. (btw i just made the above up, i really have no idea why i created my acct under "turtlebmw".

Cheers!

o i never thought of that, i just give it as i feel like. Or maybe cause i drive a 320... Ya i guess thats right

Re: Richard320, how did you choose / get your nickname?

:) :) o i never thought of that, i just give it as i feel like. Or maybe cause i drive a 320... Ya i guess thats right

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

As the title goes...how did you choose or get your nickname?

Mine is just my name, so i don't really count. How about yours?

8 years ago I started riding motorcycles. Everytime my friends and I would stop for gas, bathroom breaks etc. I was always the first to be on the bike ready to go again. If they took too long getting ready to ride again, I would ride around in circies in the parkinglot. They said I was antsy. Which sound close to my real name. (Angie) So I used that as my screen name. I'm antsy.

Re: foxtail75, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi everyone,

i got my nick name or callsign when i was a trainee.

cos my surname is Fok, some of them mistook it for fox.

since it sounded kind cool but a callsign needed 2 syllabus, i added a tail to it. hence foxtail. 75 is the year i was born

Kinda of stupid questions... how to change my nick?
Marcus45 isn't my nick, it is my userid.

Anyway, my nick is Fatcheek... simply because i have fatcheeks...

Re: foxtail75, how did you choose / get your nickname?

create a blissful driving culture in singapore..btw, what would you recomm to do to improve the fuel efficiency of 320?

Change your rim to OZ ultralegged.... super light!!

Cheers!
FatCheek...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv66vincom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back