How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: eleenseah, how did you choose / get your nickname?

its just my name too...

Re: Ytsejam, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Been a fan of Dream Theater since i can remember and also lack of imagination. Heh

Re: irene, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi ryan, that;s my name too... anyway me just collected my 120i cabrio, just wondering any lobang to fix up bodykits.. hehe!

Re: op007, DAB Tuner for E60

Hi Guys , Does anyone knows where can I get to purchase the original DAB Tuner for the E60s???
Please advise

Still new in this forum. you can sms me at 9020 7836

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

My name is Mike. Very new to the forum here. Although has been looking around here for days..Still A bit like 'Sotong'.

My name is Mike. That why i get the nickname. Very new to the forum here. Although has been looking around here for days..Still A bit like 'Sotong'.

My initials is BC and my b'day is 2710.

I got no imagination; hence.... BC2710 haha

Re: zakmt_69, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Mine frm zakaria Bin Mohd Taib.......zakmt......Born 1969........and wahlah....zakmt_69.

I got mine, because, contrary to other car makes and brands, i feel that the brand name of a BMW is already an expression of performance orientated? And i know i only drive a 523, but still, i get some "cars" trying to race me at time, which seems really pointless. Thus, im sorta like a turtle who drives a bmw.

Quite stupid, but its just a user name IMO. Hahaha. (btw i just made the above up, i really have no idea why i created my acct under "turtlebmw".

Cheers!

o i never thought of that, i just give it as i feel like. Or maybe cause i drive a 320... Ya i guess thats right

Re: Richard320, how did you choose / get your nickname?

:) :) o i never thought of that, i just give it as i feel like. Or maybe cause i drive a 320... Ya i guess thats right

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

As the title goes...how did you choose or get your nickname?

Mine is just my name, so i don't really count. How about yours?

8 years ago I started riding motorcycles. Everytime my friends and I would stop for gas, bathroom breaks etc. I was always the first to be on the bike ready to go again. If they took too long getting ready to ride again, I would ride around in circies in the parkinglot. They said I was antsy. Which sound close to my real name. (Angie) So I used that as my screen name. I'm antsy.

Re: foxtail75, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi everyone,

i got my nick name or callsign when i was a trainee.

cos my surname is Fok, some of them mistook it for fox.

since it sounded kind cool but a callsign needed 2 syllabus, i added a tail to it. hence foxtail. 75 is the year i was born

Kinda of stupid questions... how to change my nick?
Marcus45 isn't my nick, it is my userid.

Anyway, my nick is Fatcheek... simply because i have fatcheeks...

Re: foxtail75, how did you choose / get your nickname?

create a blissful driving culture in singapore..btw, what would you recomm to do to improve the fuel efficiency of 320?

Change your rim to OZ ultralegged.... super light!!

Cheers!
FatCheek...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back