How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Is just from my name steven , friends give it to me, they short-cut it, straight forward.

Re: corsa, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, got my name from one of the latest Pirelli tyre. I dink it sound pretty cool:)

mine doesn't really count, my name is steven, friends just short-cut it, staight forward.

Hi everyone. I have just moved from a 325i saloon to a 325i coupe. I am picking it up next Sunday as I am currently abroad - sitting in LA with jet lag. its 5am and I can't sleep!

my handle is my name CREED - so that's easy.

used to be a big car enthusiast at college in the UK - rebuilt a 1967 Triumph Spitfire almost from scratch (actually 2 cars into 1). Nowadays I just love the push button start - i used to have a big block of wood to unstick the starter motor :)

Re: kennykhow, how did you choose / get your nickname?

kenny is my name n khow is my surname , so ....anyway kennykhow is my real name.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Helloo...Mine nick is from a band i idol since young...But i guess there is more to that than just adoring the band...its pretty catchy isnt it...haha

Anyways...ASL=> 20/m/sembawang kandis walk..=] Nice to meet you all..
Driving: 320ci

Re: bar3naked, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Helloo...Mine nick is from a band i idol since young...But i guess there is more to that than just adoring the band...its pretty catchy isnt it...haha

Driving: 320ci

Driving: 320Ci

love my company thus name after it....lol

mine doesn't really count, my name is steven, friends just short-cut it, straight forward.

Re: jo99, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, My name is Joanne. Jo for short. and 99 is my lucky number

Mine really don't count, my actual name is steven, friends just short-cut it, very straight forward.

Re: e3six3one8, how did you choose / get your nickname?

as the name suggest.....thats what i'm riding but not what i;m dreaming of......esix05three0...emmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Re: raymondtan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Just realised that i have not posted in this thread before (at least not as C3P0).

I choose C3P0 because one of my ex-colleague cum good friend, when we were allocating Star Wars characters to each of our colleagues and bosses, said that I should be C3P0 because I looked like the golden robot.

I want to be Han Solo but obviously he said that I don't have the looks.

Subsequently, I told many people that I was not very pleased that this friend of mine said that I looked like C3P0. To my surprise, these people actually says "Yah, you do have the look...." :furious:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back