How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: Benzline.Auto, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Greeting Guys/Gals

I guess my nick spell it all.

Yup,we are from Benzline Auto Pte Ltd :)

and i will like to be part of the site sponsor,i have since email to the site admin.

Kindly do give us more details pls,thanks :woottt: :woottt: :woottt:

Re: whiteskies, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Used to team up with my friend when we played various online games. His nick was redskies so i use created mine as whiteskies as I like white so from then on just carried on using it for emails and other forums.

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

HI guys, nice to meet u all.. u can call me kejun but my english name is jason.. kejun has been my online moniker for years now since i started using it on iRc way back in school..

Re: beemw, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi guys,

Just wanted to keep it simple, nice forum....Cheers

Re: ipolish, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I got my nick when I started car grooming business. It was only me myself and then my group of close friends joined in. And thus we decided to use non -fancy names for our webby.
:lol2:

Re: Mr. Verna, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I am driving a Hyundai Verna, thus "Mr. Verna".

I was formerly known as Emperor Verna on the Club Hyundai forum. Yes, the fastest Verna on the street, so I am the Emperor of Hyundai Verna. :) :) :)

However, many members were somewhat offended by the name. So I changed to Mr. Verna.

My first post here, by the way.

Re: Zane_Lim, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi peeps,

I am new to the forum. Decided to post my first post here since my nick is on the tread.:)
My gf help me to come up with this name as I am in the sales line and we feel that it is easier for ppl to remember christian name compared to my chinese name. Decided on Zane as my name starts with Z as well and Lim is my surname. Tot it was quite special at first but ppl normally call me jane, james etc.:(

Re: shishelly, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all, my nickname is my real name.

Surname is Shi and first name is Shelly.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back