How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: Benzline.Auto, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Greeting Guys/Gals

I guess my nick spell it all.

Yup,we are from Benzline Auto Pte Ltd :)

and i will like to be part of the site sponsor,i have since email to the site admin.

Kindly do give us more details pls,thanks :woottt: :woottt: :woottt:

Re: whiteskies, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Used to team up with my friend when we played various online games. His nick was redskies so i use created mine as whiteskies as I like white so from then on just carried on using it for emails and other forums.

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

HI guys, nice to meet u all.. u can call me kejun but my english name is jason.. kejun has been my online moniker for years now since i started using it on iRc way back in school..

Re: beemw, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi guys,

Just wanted to keep it simple, nice forum....Cheers

Re: ipolish, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I got my nick when I started car grooming business. It was only me myself and then my group of close friends joined in. And thus we decided to use non -fancy names for our webby.
:lol2:

Re: Mr. Verna, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I am driving a Hyundai Verna, thus "Mr. Verna".

I was formerly known as Emperor Verna on the Club Hyundai forum. Yes, the fastest Verna on the street, so I am the Emperor of Hyundai Verna. :) :) :)

However, many members were somewhat offended by the name. So I changed to Mr. Verna.

My first post here, by the way.

Re: Zane_Lim, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi peeps,

I am new to the forum. Decided to post my first post here since my nick is on the tread.:)
My gf help me to come up with this name as I am in the sales line and we feel that it is easier for ppl to remember christian name compared to my chinese name. Decided on Zane as my name starts with Z as well and Lim is my surname. Tot it was quite special at first but ppl normally call me jane, james etc.:(

Re: shishelly, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all, my nickname is my real name.

Surname is Shi and first name is Shelly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New88News1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back