How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Simple. Name and lucky number. No Mystery added

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

As the title goes...how did you choose or get your nickname?

Mine is just my name, so i don't really count. How about yours?

Re: izzy, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My name is izzat but people call me izzy so thats where it all started.

Re: xmaz3, how did you choose / get your nickname?

xmaz3 as in short for christmas tree as christmas is my favourite festive holiday. :dance:

Re: firehorse, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi, greetings to all.

I'm borned in the year of Fire Horse, hence the nickname firehorse.

Not a BMW owner but like to learn more from all the bro & sis here.

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

My full name is Chiew Tze Kwong, so ctk is the short form of it...haha~

Hi everyone, I am new here, I do not own a BMW but a Honda Civic FD2R... I am currently looking at getting either a BMW X3 or AUDI Q5...

So am here in this forum to get a good idea....of which? Bros and sis here... pls assist to guide me in this wonderful path and journey...

Re: MarolE38er, how did you choose / get your nickname?

i own an e38 ... its an emergency nick name im goin to singapore this monday and i need to ask some questions about where to get hammans there.. hehe

Newglory is a nick name for an old car my dad used to drive. the car always broke down until we decided to send her to a workshop for a total overhaul...and when we took her back, we just called her newglory..that about it

Guys, am new to this site. I am currently driving a E46 which comes with the orginal sport rims 17 inches i think. the bid problem is cleaning the set of rims when I wash the car and the car dust from brake is giving me a big headache...some carbon stains are just so hard to remove and I am really sick of cleaning the rims..so am now looking for a second hand set of nice sport rims preferably with a nice and clean design that allows easy cleaning...anyone can give me any recommendations?

btw, am also hoping to change to angel eyes...there is so much i really want to do to make the car nicer..but really do not know where to start...guys, you got to help me on this

Anyone with the sport rims that comes with the 330 sport coupe E46 model? i just love the set of sport rims but do not know where i can get them.

Re: 890, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Bro, almost all of your regular workshops / mechanics remember you well by your BMW & car number... So 890 is my no. :cool:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back