How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

My name is Gerard and my Fav number is 13. Wish my car plate is 13 too... ha ha

Jason is my name E60 is the model. If later change to other model no choice, but it is my first BM Model of ownership.

hi everyone, my nick is a rearrangement of my favourite letters. Actually it's really quite random.
I'll be getting a used BMW 520i yr 2008 regn, i think it's an E60 and runs on N43(?)B20 engine. Or is that N46.
The reason i'm registering in this forum is to tap on the accumulated wisdom and experiences of BM owners.
(my current ride is an audi a4.)
hope to read more of you guys i future.

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

I picked a letter from my name and mixed it with the numbers chosen by my son lol

Everyone sees me as a doctor, regardless of whether it is weekdays, weekends, public holidays, during parties. Sigh!

my sons called Joshua, joshi was a character in super Mario around the same time he was born... wife hated the nickname so 17yrs later, it stuck :):):)

A BIG Hello to everyone!

Esechsnull is E60 spelt in german (E - Sechs(6) Null(0)! :)

My ride is a pre-owned Black 525 that I bought off a dealer last Sept and it has been a real joy to drive!

cheers!

my favourite band ! from thailand !

Hi everybody. its my email address and given by work place.

Hi everybody ,my nickname Jafree is my name actually i want to put my nick as michigawa as it being known in other forum too but i just can't find where to change it but Jafree is also fine.

Hi

Do my part here too... hobcraz means hobby crazy. Wide range of hobbies i have. Including weird knife sharpening hobby... :)

hobcraz;1111862 said:
Hi

Do my part here too... hobcraz means hobby crazy. Wide range of hobbies i have. Including weird knife sharpening hobby... :)
A lot of bros here like gardening.

Hi all, my name hc, i'm new. just change to a F10 last mounth. hope can learn more from yours guy. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genshinlabnet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back