How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Guys and Gals,

Im new here too. We are from Hurricane Sports filter.
Seems BMWs are lately very popular since COE skyrocketed.
I drive a humble Japanese car.

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

HI, My name is Vince, and the nickname is just a combination of letters from the name and surname... no special meaning.

Cannot get the unique nickname I want so I have been using this nickname for years. :)

i drive a van :)

G'dday Everyone, I drive a F10...but F10 nick already taken,,,so simply added -01 to it as mine is one of the 1st batch in singapore(i think) : ) In anycase, been surfing silently on this forum and gained much experience that I finally put my 3+ yrs old car through a mid-life upgrade. Having lots of fun completing the project...stay tuned!!

hi,

sadly mine is just an abbreviation of my name so I can remember what it is when logging on ! Cheers dave

Re: davedarm, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi,

sadly mine is just an abbreviation of my name so I can remember what it is when logging on ! Cheers dave

Hi everyone,

My name is Larry, I am joining this forum to learn more of a Bimmer!
I am currently riding a old classic bimmer.
Hopefully I can upgrade to a four wheel bimmer if I tio this coming big ang bao TOTO

Happy CNY to everyone! Cheers

Best regards
Larry :)

Hmmm....been playing Destiny for a while, hence ....hunter!

Thinking of upgrading to BMWi 523 but a little concerned over the throttle delay issues

Hi,

I'm Jack and new to the forum. Just bought a second hand 320i (E90).

Look forward to learning from you guys.

Thanks.
Regards
Jack

Hi guys,

Mine is simply my name and i'm born on 7 Oct hence the 0710!

What should I do if I need advice on certain stuff? I own a Z4 S23i and the BMW logo on the side recently fell off.. How should I replace it?

I recently bought a car and basically got scammed by Cars Today Pte Ltd, so I created a Facebook page called SG Dishonest Dealings (hence the name).

My current aim is to consolidate all the news, updates and stories on Cars Today, and hopefully others will not make the same mistake despite the crazy ongoing number of car dealer scams in Singapore (like the recent Volks Auto case, and now Cars Today). And frankly speaking, I feel it's not that easy to dig up anything on them (or most car dealers in general) just via a simple Google search, which also means it might be difficult for others to even be aware of such incidences.

Not to mention when we see these kinds of news, we'll always think to ourselves "this will never happen to me one la!"

Re: MW, how did you choose / get your nickname?

what's the point really?

The only PIs and dealers who will make it into ur list would be those who already done it....and the victims already conned.

Its not as if there is a "potential" conman list so that people may avoid those in the list.

Even if the aim is to let people learn from others' mistakes and also education on what to look out for, you can never defeat the most basic human trait..."Greed".

"Greed" for Cheap, and consequently fall victim to lies and false assurances/ misrepresentations etc etc.

If there's no "greed" there wouldn't any rogue PIs cos it would be VERY profitable to deal in cars, and that's why ADs are here for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harshith30m
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back