How do u handle GAY man?

ipoh-horfun

it seems like i sometimes attract a second look among gay man.

my gaydar (aka radar for gay) is too strong.

these muscular chao ah kuas man look u from head to toe awaiting ur awknowledgement if you look back.

muscular + tight fit + short chino berm + carry bag on forearm are gay acts.

Re: How do u handle GAY man?

ipoh-horfun;830557 said:

these muscular chao ah kuas man look u from head to toe awaiting ur awknowledgement if you look back.

If they happens to squeeze your butt. Than you squeeze harder on their Cock! :laughlik:

Gay are mostly man who are well dress with strong fashion sense and take very good care of their look and body shape. You must be looking great to catch their attention. I would said most of them are very decent, they go after love more than sex. If they really hit on you, just tell them you are not and will not be one in near future. Talk to them as normal friend, who knows they might be a great help to you in future.
It happen to my straight elder brother , he met a very resourceful and helpful gay. Maybe he is lucky, my experience with them is that they are more helpful and sincere compare to most of the ti ko family man like me.

Who so worried or feel disguised?
They do not know if u r gay so they are just checking u out. I have my fair share of them looking at me, I just smile back as a friendly gesture.

If being approached for a chat, just chat and there's no harm knowing new friends including gays. If anything more than just friends, do hint direct that u r straight (if u r straight) and they will respect you for who you are.

I have friends who r gay and was even invited to a Gay wedding too, they treat me as who I am i.e. not a gay. They r normal people just like u and me.

Be happy bro.... At least someone finds you attractive :lol2:

glntan;830575 said:
Gay are mostly man who are well dress with strong fashion sense and take very good care of their look and body shape. You must be looking great to catch their attention. I would said most of them are very decent, they go after love more than sex. If they really hit on you, just tell them you are not and will not be one in near future. Talk to them as normal friend, who knows they might be a great help to you in future.
It happen to my straight elder brother , he met a very resourceful and helpful gay. Maybe he is lucky, my experience with them is that they are more helpful and sincere compare to most of the ti ko family man like me.
Hi Gintan,

I beg to differ and shall educate you a little with regard to the above highlighted in red, so that such stereotyping can come to pass.

What u have stated above is known as Metrosexual and not Gays per se although most gays are metrosexual. Metrosexual are heterosexual urban guys who pay attention to his personal appearance and cultivates an upscale lifestyle.

Cheerz

Last edited by a moderator:

ipoh-horfun;830557 said:

It's a compliment.. Just ignore.. I invite stares from gays as well.. Lol.. It's bad enough when I have a sis who labels my dress sense as gay.. Hahaha

Baby1M;830579 said:
Hi Gintan,

I beg to differ and shall educate you a little with regard to the above highlighted in red, so that such stereotyping can come to pass. What u have stated above is known as Metrosexual and not Gays per se although most gays are metrosexual. I am straight and also a metrosexual, I know guys who are strraight and Metrosexual too.

Cheerz

That's my own personal experience, the first gay I knew is a super friend. He introduced me to his circle of gay friends through drinking session. Maybe I am really lucky NOT to know the ugly side of the general crowd of gay. So far for the past ten years, they treated me well with respect even when they are drunk, I would say they are true friend who aided me when my business hits the rock, I even had them baby sit my kids when my wife was hospitalized. Thanks for telling me the difference of gay and metrosexual.
What I am trying to say is they are really no different from you and me, even better for my case. Do not treat them differently.

No worries glntan,

I never knew e difference too till I myself was educated by a friend and reaffirmed via cable documentries :)

Yups, gays r like everyone of us, there's good n bad, also ugly :lol:

they are also human mah.
as long as they dun disturb u, squeeze your ass or anything....its ok.
if u really cannot stand them ogling u, just ask them "kua simi kua"....they will stop

glntan;830575 said:
Gay are mostly man who are well dress with strong fashion sense and take very good care of their look and body shape.

Sounds like MW, Rodders & Terry........... :lol2::lol2::lol2:

milk15;830600 said:
Sounds like MW, Rodders & Terry........... :lol2::lol2::lol2:

C3PO???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

C3PO body shape.... Suits to be gardener nia.... :lol2::lol2:

Play along.....

Might be a casting call or talent scout..... Potentially scopeing you out to be Singapore's next fashion male model.

jasonmaxima;830604 said:
Play along.....

Might be a casting call or talent scout..... Potentially scopeing you out to be Singapore's next fashion male model.

Excuse me, are you a Model???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Singapore's next fashion gay model......... :nehnehhh:

They are just like us in most ways, in fact can be nicer than normal guys.
And they are extremely helpful too. If not, bmwsg friendliest forummer of the year award won't go to ac323.

sszone;830597 said:
they are also human mah.
as long as they dun disturb u, squeeze your ass or anything....its ok.
if u really cannot stand them ogling u, just ask them "kua simi kua"....they will stop

i ask "kua smlj"

ipoh-horfun;830557 said:

Treat them as you would any other person?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back