How Many E60 left active?

Re: How Many E60 left active?

Jason8822 said:
You are like asking a group of guys drinking at a pub with the question "alcoholic beverage nice ah"

Come BMW-SG forum ask BMW good or not .... the answer will definitely be GOOD

Exactly.

If many people tell me that a specific condominium is haunted, I will start as a sceptic, and not form a bias and say "but I wanna move there...."

Of course, I will do some research and try to find out from "independent" sources. Asking the tenants in that building (who might wanna shift out) is never the best idea.

To be honest, every marque has its inherent problems. Age, usage, lack of servicing, poor maintenance all add to it. Heng-suay, some say, but if you fear a lemon and the "legendary reliability" issues and hefty repair costs, then be very very prudent and start out as a sceptic, not as a believer.

Nowadays, buy BMW is for the badge especially 316. Zeng quad exo & claims it to be ///M3.

Good old days, it is purely for the drive (because its competitor drive like a lorry).

kenntona;985852 said:
Exactly.

If many people tell me that a specific condominium is haunted, I will start as a sceptic, and not form a bias and say "but I wanna move there...."

Of course, I will do some research and try to find out from "independent" sources. Asking the tenants in that building (who might wanna shift out) is never the best idea.

To be honest, every marque has its inherent problems. Age, usage, lack of servicing, poor maintenance all add to it. Heng-suay, some say, but if you fear a lemon and the "legendary reliability" issues and hefty repair costs, then be very very prudent and start out as a sceptic, not as a believer.

Actually, I'm not asking if BMW is good or not. I know it's a good car. But I joined this forum today precisely because I'm a skeptic and am prudent, doing my research with people who've used the product before. Just to prepare myself to see if I can stomach the potential hefty repair costs.

Actually, before I bought my S60, people also told me Volvo parts expensive and all that. But after owning a 2nd hand one for 4.5 yrs, I'm happy with it, even though I've spent almost $10k on servicings and repairs so far. Main reason also because I choose to be serviced in SM Motors. I know I can find cheaper alternatives, but I hiao! :)

kenntona;985810 said:
Care to share what do you hear about the "legendary "reliability" of BMW" and the "repair costs"?

Actually, many people also ask me the same question. "BMW? repair must be so expensive", I said yes it is true for me but I will still get another as the drive is addictive.

yeoster;985816 said:
Well, for starters, the hi tech car has lots of techno gadgetry that breaks down often. And then comes the big ticket items like engine or transmission breaking down. Finally, I heard a battery for a Beemer costs $600!:huhhuh:

I had my battery replaced for $250 (Volta 100ah)

Agreed. I can only say if buy e60? Welcome to e60 family.

Buywellsellwell;985972 said:
There's lots of hear says everyday. Choose to hear from the right people that say the right stuff. Haha.

After meetup pls post pics if any...
Miss my E60 ...

MW said:
yah I miss my E60 Yam5 too!

View attachment 50248

Nabey you post your ex E60 Yam Pie can, I post my ex E92 cannot.

Simi neo-Nazi logic?

Who is the chairman for E60? Please kindly arrange meetup...

Syed_523i;989090 said:
Lets meetup!;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetservices
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back