Re: How Many E60 left active?

My number 1 spot is for sale at $1M start bid. Please pm me your offer. Thanks

E60 still rocks

I will up it up on ebay today

BTW when you showing us your new ride?

Buywellsellwell;767442 said:
Here comes the start of all the poison. Hahaaha. Enjoy bro..

hahaha...i guess i must find the cure soon. But honestly i dont mod my cars much...prefer to keep it stock except tyres...its the only thing keeping us in contact with the road so i dont want to save money on that. Never know when accidents may happen and a good set of rubbers can save our lives.

As for enhancements i seldom do them unless its really something worth investing in :)

Cheers
Vaspy

valemotogp;767525 said:
milage currently about 153320

My previous 320i (year 05 December) was doing around 9.4/L. Hmm maybe bro you need to do some servicing on your engine. That kind of consumption imho is unusually high.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Vaspy

my yam5 is clocking around 8.2km per litre. A lot of things matter, such as type of petrol pump, size of tires, exhaust, air intake, velocity or sprint booster etc etc.

In general I think V power burn faster when I was using it before.

Cheers

ibanez;767546 said:
my yam5 is clocking around 8.2km per litre. A lot of things matter, such as type of petrol pump, size of tires, exhaust, air intake, velocity or sprint booster etc etc.

In general I think V power burn faster when I was using it before.

Cheers

My 523 is clocking 7.6km/L on mixed city/highway driving. Clocking 8.6km/L on highway.
Only gets worse as i mod it. Used to be 8.3km/L on just 19 inch staggered tires.

MW;767511 said:
My number 1 spot is for sale at $1M start bid. Please pm me your offer. Thanks

E60 still rocks

Heard you got a F10 and gonna Yam it liek you did on E60. Why not get the real M?

My bank account not enough money...

Kubizki;767570 said:
Where to get angel eyes for E60?

Hi Ku,

can try to call Bimshop CEO Steven: 9687 6529.....

cheers

You will have enough to buy 2 units M5 soon, when i sell your #1 spot

MW;767690 said:

You will have enough to buy 2 units M5 soon, when i sell your #1 spot

MW;767690 said:

Some bros say E60 M5 now so affordable. Might as well go for it than carry on modding.
Another white Yam5? better get those silver brembos on sale fast!

I dekitting my AC Schnitzer exhaust soon. whoever is keen can pm me. It sounds better then Eisenmann for sure cuz I installed on my ride before. Also louder and more bassy than Sebring.

Best part is LTA - Approved. :dance:

Btw those who want to do the M 3-stripe on the grill please pm me, I know where can do cheap cheap and express service.

ibanez;768032 said:
I dekitting my AC Schnitzer exhaust soon. whoever is keen can pm me. It sounds better then Eisenmann for sure cuz I installed on my ride before. Also louder and more bassy than Sebring.

Btw those who want to do the M 3-stripe on the grill please pm me, I know where can do cheap cheap and express service.

And what u gonna change to ? Hahaha:dance:

ibanez;768032 said:

I want to paint my house gate vertical wood slabs in M colors can?

Change to Remus Quad. Swee Swee.

Can, I ask Johnson give you quotation.

Btw, is anyone still bringing in the ace stage 2 cai? Dun see it in the sponsor's site any longer. I do see it being sold in the US though....... Gian gian :thinking:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back