How Many E60 left active?

Re: How Many E60 left active?

amraam;770273 said:
Newbie qn: Is E60 car manual available on the web and how to access/enquire about servicing history of previous owner (was told by PML to check record in iDrive)??
owner need to go down to pml personally to dig out all previous servicing/ repairs done at pml. register at the counter as the new owner n ask for details, they will assign a service advisor to explain the history to u. u can get the manual from pml too.

Adrian Sim;770300 said:
Hi AC,

Thanks for the clarification.

So the only option now is to do ECU tuning .... what will be the increase of hp?

Kind Regards,
What's the difference of 10 - 20bhp on a 1.5 ton car? Save ur $$ & buy F10 528:juggle:

davidtch;770466 said:
What's the difference of 10 - 20bhp on a 1.5 ton car? Save ur $$ & buy F10 528:juggle:

Precisely that's my point.................................lolz

cheers

Adrian Sim;770074 said:
Hi Ibanez,

1) to have a reliable workshop to do regular service
2) with 2K budget, what can I do to maximize my horsepower

Any advice is welcome

Thanks,

Adrian

$2k best is do remap, change air filter n add a throttle booster. Just nice amount. Excess then get a nice exhaust haha.

can anyone share their experience with the ECU mapping? questions like one time mapping only or comes w warrenty incase reflash by PML? as my ride cant go with the powerbox , thus very keen on the ECU n Velocity. I have another ride, a VW which i had bad experence w other Tuners. dont wish to repeat bad experience again with the Bimmer. Thanks ahead , dudes!!

Buywellsellwell;770483 said:
$2k best is do remap, change air filter n add a throttle booster. Just nice amount. Excess then get a nice exhaust haha.

used Exhaust you meant??????

cheers

luke13;770493 said:
can anyone share their experience with the ECU mapping? questions like one time mapping only or comes w warrenty incase reflash by PML? as my ride cant go with the powerbox , thus very keen on the ECU n Velocity. I have another ride, a VW which i had bad experence w other Tuners. dont wish to repeat bad experience again with the Bimmer. Thanks ahead , dudes!!

then i suggest you stay stock unless you really need that extra say maybe maybe maybe 15hp???

cheers

luke13;770149 said:
Hi All,

Request to join your group, E60 520i 2008 white. tzx ahead

Great reads from all your post.

Welcome to the family friend.

Cheers
Vaspy

TVT;770328 said:
Hi all

Me too. 2008 e60 platinum gray metallic

I'm loving this model and my car too. Lol

:dance:

Welcome Welcome friend :wavey:

Cheers
Vaspy

just checking, is it normal for a pre-lci e60 to have a slight jerk when changing gears in auto?
or must I actually flush my ATF to be safe?

Aldebaran;770986 said:
just checking, is it normal for a pre-lci e60 to have a slight jerk when changing gears in auto?
or must I actually flush my ATF to be safe?

what's your mileage now? jerk as in? all the gear shift? what about on steptronic?

cheers

Adrian Sim;771283 said:
Thanks to all Bros in this forum. It has been a good experience since days I joined ...

Just remember this: want to mod don't scared, want scared don't mod......

cheers

Mostly feel jerk from 1-2 and 2-3. The others not so obvious. I'm now almost 90k. Time to??

Aldebaran;771499 said:
Mostly feel jerk from 1-2 and 2-3. The others not so obvious. I'm now almost 90k. Time to??

time to sent to a workshop....no worries....

cheers

Aldebaran;771526 said:
Hmmm that's fast! Any recommendations?

just click under the workshops and help section for all the listed workshops contact...

see whichever workshop can check your ride at the earliest time.
cheers

welcome onboard guys.

ac323. . time to organise another night ride. . . : )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back