How many of you thinking of switching to Mercedes

Re: How many of you thinking of switching to Mercedes

Uh... Me not uncle but I love bmwsg forum but driving merc;)

Am contemplating too! Haha. But my family is a die-hard BMW fanz....

Soniakwok;573052 said:

Chicks normally like SLKs

snowmanyee;572850 said:
Sorry if I did offend but i don't mean it ... Merc to me are for uncles while BMWs are for more stylish people... only my personal opinion. :slaphead:

Thats what I thot too until Paid attention to some 5 and 7 series drivers :slaphead:

Soniakwok;573052 said:

bimmers are for the younger generation =X

dantito;573091 said:
bimmers are for the younger generation =X

:woottt: But have you seen the new upcoming Mercs? They're quite an eyecandy too.

I hate the materials in use for the current 3s including the 335 - looks damm plain and cheap. And Beng is right - the current Mercs look quite stylo. That's why I've ordered a E350 Coupe :)

Used to own a Merc, then a BMW and now back to a Merc.

I can tell you that the interior plastics of BMW pales in comparison with the Merc, which is of much higher quality. My bimmer's black plastics actually started to peel off within a year, exposing white underneaths ... had them changed under warranty (steering wheel central hub, door grabs etc.).

Same for the controls / switches too. Merc's higher quality.

IL-6 engine idled smoothly, but can still feel slight vibrations from within.
V6 (with counter-rotating balancer shaft) is uber-smooth.

Qualifier: Above comparios are for the new generation Mercs 2010 & later. Daimler Benz has finally rewoken up, I'd say! :woottt:

My earlier Merc (early 2000+) was not that great ... that was the time when Daimler Benz had cut back on quality for higher margins, after their last great W204 built-to-last-forever tank of a car. It was the lowest point in their history, when their reknowned, decades-long quality went down the drain for a while, including their failed partnership with Chrysler and all ... did they know what they were doing then? :|

Had a Merc C Class w203 before my current e60.
Must say that Merc's interior is more elegant and visually pleasing.
My C Class already used white dials and lights on the dash board....yet my e60 is still using
yesteryear's orange.

And Merc have moved to make nicer designs on their cars to attract the younger crowd.
I see myself changing back to Merc in the future.

Lastly, most government officers in the world uses Merc to ferry their diginaries...and there must be a reason why.
BMW designs nice cars, but to deliver that Stately look, Merc gets the nod.

Markus;573107 said:
I hate the materials in use for the current 3s including the 335 - looks damm plain and cheap. And Beng is right - the current Mercs look quite stylo. That's why I've ordered a E350 Coupe :)

Thats why Jeremy Clarkson hiadee say...only cocks buy BMWs.8)

All of should sell by BMWs and buy Merc and AUDI....this one I say one.:singsing:

E350 coupe very nice.

I think the new E Class Coupe and Cabriolet looks very nice and stylish. If I have $$$ I will get both the M3 Sedan and the C63 Sedan....for now I have to pray that Toto strike 1st Prize!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
45678tel

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back