how thirsty is your e46

m3magic

Core Group Members
you need to tell people what engine capacity you talking about, e46 got from pre-FL to FL, ranging from 1.8, 2.0, 2.2, 2.5, 2.8, 3.0 to 3.2L.

Thanks to our hardworking TP, my consumption has dropped from about 15L/100km, constantly, to now <12L/100km constant.

Racebred said:
Thanks to our hardworking TP, my consumption has dropped from about 15L/100km, constantly, to now <12L/100km constant.
Yeah...know what you mean. These guys just seem to be everywhere these days....

hmmm..... something must be wrong with my on board computer... it says I am running something in the region of 6.5 to 7??? huh??

MRacer77 said:
hmmm..... something must be wrong with my on board computer... it says I am running something in the region of 6.5 to 7??? huh??
trying to be funny issit..

PML didn't give you quad pipes for nothing...

:laughlik:

ryan said:
MRacer77 said:

Wah lau eh... its the truth man... just checked it yesterday... I know it sound impossible but thats what it says...

besides, the quad pipes are there for show only... REAL men don't need tailpipes... or and exhaust for that matter.

MRacer77 said:
ryan said:
MRacer77 said:

Wah lau eh... its the truth man... just checked it yesterday... I know it sound impossible but thats what it says...
Woah, what's the avg FC for the M3 anyway?

The purple monster i'm chauffeuring my parents in is doing about 8km. :verysad:

er.... not sure... maybe in the high 10s? but I can go to KL on slightly more than half a tank?

Mine is 12.1.

:)

On normal daily driving, mine averages in the region of 12-13.5l/100km which I am quite happy about actually..

MRacer...
U need to reset your FC gauge liao lah..know how to do it or not?

I m surprised to read the figures !! I'm on 318valve sedan... Doing 10km for every litre... but 70% on highway. And i dont drive like a pussy ! lucky me...

MRacer77 said:

Bro, I think yours may have been set to km/l as opposed to litre/100km. :wavey:

I just got a 2 year plus 318valve and i noticed it's tough to get 10l/100km if there is more than 50% city type driving during peak hours, the figures are more like 11-12l/100km even when i drive gently. Compare to my old 156 2.0TS Selespeed which is constantly between 10-11l/100km even under hard driving.

I figured it's due to the fact that the 318valve is about 150kg heavier and it's a auto transmission compared to the 156 2.0TS being manual.

Anyway, i'm enjoying my current ride much better so I donsh mind the slight increase in fuel consumption :)

T6 said:
MRacer77 said:

Bro, I think yours may have been set to km/h as opposed to litre/100km. :wavey:

No man... litre/100km... but probably need to reset the computer.

My ride is 320 and it's about 4 months old.....

Hoovering around 13litres/100 km for the last month.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8823

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back