how to attract girls with my bimmer? pls help

hanagosho

ok, i m 25 this year, m driving a 320i (E90) 2010 series.

my dad bot it for me actually, after trading in a 2 year old nissan 1.5 sedan (my first car) for a 2nd hand 9 month old 320i last year, at a 2nd hand dealer.

i m single now, n always yearn to have a girlfren. but i m shy n introverted, i hardly have any frens. lost contact with poly mates, no contact with army mates coz i hated them, n hardly have any frens when i was in uni. Coz i studied in a private uni, n the lessons was only lectures, no need for classroom tutorials or projects or group assignments. n also could choose my own subject combination n timetable, n i always skip lectures. More like a self study, on ur own, own time own target kinda course. thats y didnt have many close uni frens.

then now m working for papa's company, like running errands such as taking orders, paperwork, delivery, despatch of documents, collecting money, etc. his coy is production line in a flatted factory, mostly blue collar workers. not close to most of his colleagues anyway, only talk about work related stuffs, nothing more, coz need to maintain my profession n authority.

after work always come home, sometimes get to come home early if got nothing much to do, coz i m boss son anyway. n my weekends r normally spent at home, or going out with family for lunch or shopping etc.

when i see guy with chiobu, i always feel jealous, like how come they have gal but i no have.
i always feel lonely, wish to have girl to go out with.

i went to dating website, but no success. maybe i not yandao or tall or rich enough?? also realized that many of the girls, especially non-locals, r rather materialistic. only want u for ur money. went out with a few, didnt quite work out. many girls i message do not reply back, maybe there r too many guys in the dating website, so the girls have a wide choice?

n i also shy to chat up with random girls in public. wait they think i m tikopeh, n wat if they're already attached or not ready for a relationship?

there was a period i was rather daring n naughty, like when i see gals flagging for cab by the roadside, n if they look young n chio enough, i will stop my car, wind down window. n then ask them where they're going n if they wanna lift. (Daytime) but they gave me weird looks n it doesnt seem to be working. (maybe which girl in their sane mind would want a car ride when we have world class public transport?). so i stopped doing that, later i kenna marked.

so now how siah?? any suggestions? otherwise i will be just a lonely person. my parents also want me have a nice girl n settle down get married someday. coz at my age my parents already started dating n married shortly thereafter, n they wish well for me.

hope to have a pretty gal as a galfren. n bring her home someday n intro to my parents n make them feel really proud n glad, n give them some hope.

edit: btw moi hobbies r surf net, watch tv, eat, sleep. especially i like to surf forums like hwz edmw, sgforums, stomp... to lookout for chiobu pics, n also checking out chiobu blogs. i hardly do any sports except for running, bout twice a week, just to keep fit. i m more like a couch potato, but i m not fat lah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: how to attract girls with my bimmer? pls help

...harlow hanagosho...
..u r quite cute ley...
..by writing this...quite courageous liow lor..bravo..:D....
....haiyo...the guys will say i'm a cougar if i go after you...wad a shame..:laughlik:

...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...

..relac lah....wad will be will be....dun compare...be confident of yrself....:chinese:

i am in the same boat as u......... shall we go hunting together ?

i also no galfren.... i also want a chiobu... but no girls want me... pls help!

btw i think if u stick to ur nissan u might have more girls.... bmw drivers all labelled ti ko peh one... serious

maybe u can try changing exhaust , rims bodykit gearknob suspension and brembo... or buy one E60 from our fellow forumer nick MW who has alot of girls and he claim his car makes girls wet

why u so desperate to get hitched ah?
if it happens, it happens lor.
from the way u describe, you will probably scare off any gal u might get to know.

chill, take things easy....if u have that much free time, go learn more skills or from your dad, show ppl you are not there bcos you are the boss son.
our expectations of bf/gf, spouses change as we grow, u might realise the chio bu u chiong with might not be the one u wanna be spending the rest of your life with...or for ladies, the yandao bf might not be the man u want.
getting married, living with someone is totally a different ballgame all together, not to mention part 2 when u have kids.

in short, you are young. enjoy it. enrich yourself with more life experiences.
go do things u want to do (cos there are alot of stuff u might not be doing after getting married, having kids as priorities changes after that)
don't go gaga over a desperate need to find a gf for the sake of finding one.
缘分要来的时候,挡也挡不到。

where is SLK ??? pls share your tip

Join SDN by MCYS.............( formerly known as SDU ), try this.....

cheers

I suspect Terry is hanagosho, they seem to have very similar profile like cannot get GF. Hitmee say one.

Terry;693961 said:
where is SLK ??? pls share your tip

SLK will just ask him go Sar Lau pay $$$ lah.

He's looking for non-materialistic gal who is willing to hop into his e90 as he drive by.
maybe should borrow your maser or SLK's M3

sorry u come to here to ask y u cannot attract chiobu or ur car got prob coz cannot attract chiobu?

Having too many GFs also headache. Speaking from my own experience.

C3P0;693990 said:
Having too many GFs also headache. Speaking from my own experience.
Your gf all fat fat one of course headache!

If they do cowgal on robot, we must attend robot songka liao.

Wat makes u think 320 can attract gal
Wa no offence

Post photo of urself................ hitmee say he will intro to u...... :laughlik::laughlik:

Its not the car...I have seen many young punks taking MRT, riding motorbikes or BMX bicycle with a chiobu sucking up to him....

funny why u cannot get gals with ur 320?

i always park outside night spot after 12am.
wind down my window and turn on loud loud music and pretend to talk on the phone in hokkein louder than the loud loud music.
(note: dun pretend to talk to ur mummy. not cool. pretend to chase ur friends for money, or like a lot of friends jim u go other party places)
in less than 5 mins sure got girls come approach me for cigarettes la, or vomit next to my car la, or lean on my car like i not there.

then i will give them the "chok look". (google if u dun know what is chok look)
and ask them to hop into my car. the rest is rated R liao.
btw, though mine is 320i, but i mod it to look like M3. mw teach me one.
all these drunks gals wun know lah.

pls thank me if this help.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n666llc

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back