how to attract girls with my bimmer? pls help

Re: how to attract girls with my bimmer? pls help

zorro;694075 said:
You only use exotic cars or material things to bed a girl when you are above 50 not when you are 25...

An old man behind the wheel of a Ferrari is more handsome than a 30 years old guy on a bike to some woman....

In fact there are 50 years old rich Tai Tais with botox fully loaded seeking for 25 years man....if you go to the right establishment...

Before 40 you trade your body/health for wealth..After 40 you trade your wealth for your body/health..

agreed 100%.

zorro said:
You only use exotic cars or material things to bed a girl when you are above 50 not when you are 25...

An old man behind the wheel of a Ferrari is more handsome than a 30 years old guy on a bike to some woman....
If you wanna bed a XMM, can lah, show depth of wallet, buy her expensive gifts and impress her friends at Butter Factory, but must be shameless when they joke about you being uncle.....

BUT

If you think you can do the same with a more mature woman, think twice.

This is a funny story:

At a traffic light.....

(1) the young chap in a MX5 byoing the Ferrari thinking "wow how I wish I can have that car"

(2) the young chick in the Ferrari byoing the young chap thinking "wow cute guy, how I wish it was him who dates me"

(3) the old man in the Ferrari byong the chick byoing the young chap thinking "wa cheebye, how I wish I can be young and handsome again"

When you are fcking rich and 50 years old will u want to bed another 50 yrs old lady?...Might as well stay at home and please your wife.

Old Bull always likes tender grass.......

Agree on the para (3).

A 80 years old multi bilionaire old man will gladly give all his wealth away just to be 16 years old again...

kenntona;694083 said:
If you wanna bed a XMM, can lah, show depth of wallet, buy her expensive gifts and impress her friends at Butter Factory, but must be shameless when they joke about you being uncle.....

BUT

If you think you can do the same with a more mature woman, think twice.

This is a funny story:

(3) the old man in the Ferrari byong the chick byoing the young chap thinking "wa cheebye, how I wish I can be young and handsome again"

kenntona;694065 said:
Actually car is part of the confidence-building process, nothing wrong with that. But it cannot be the main carrot. You can dress well, drives expensive cars, dine well, but that alone can only get a date at most - you cannot go further with those.

You will only hear "he is a funny guy in bed" but never "his Ferrari makes me happy in bed"........

Profiling the gals also help.

If your target is extrinsic-based, she focuses on material stuff, and you just wanna bed her, you can try to impress with extrinsic stuff. Hit target, move on. If you wanna marry her, think twice. You need bigger carrots along the way to entice the donkey.

If your target is intrinsic-based, she focuses on feelings. If you could draw her in a painting, she will be more wet than if you pick her up in a exotic car.

Very true, I guess for guys, before one goes after another girl, its best to profile the girl first. Another very important thing, profile oneself also. Understand that based on one's character, looks, etc. what kinda girls would like a guy like oneself. Thats one of the few things I think.

I especially like the part " If you could draw her in a painting, she will be more wet than if you pick her up in a exotic car." haa haa. Yes I do agree on this literally :p

Something is amiss here..It should read:

" If you could paint her there like a drawing, she will be more wet than if you pick her up in a exotic car."

zorro;694097 said:
Something is amiss here..It should read:

" If you could paint her there like a drawing, she will be more wet than if you pick her up in a exotic car."

Yup but I tink Kenn's keyword in this scenario is "Painting" and didnt want to appear to hamsup so he used the word draw instead of "paint her there" :lol:

Guess u know him better than me....Once humsup forever Tiko!!! and trying to hide his painting!

delrosa81;694099 said:
Yup but I tink Kenn's keyword in this scenario is "Painting" and didnt want to appear to hamsup so he used the word draw instead of "paint her there" :lol:

I have left it to imaginations after I mentioned the power of "tongue"....... and women loves imaginations......

TS u male or female?

kenntona;694101 said:
I have left it to imaginations after I mentioned the power of "tongue"....... and women loves imaginations......

I know of 3 women I bedded who uses my didi as their private wallpaper.
I feel disgusted and used.

kenntona;694065 said:
Actually car is part of the confidence-building process, nothing wrong with that. But it cannot be the main carrot. You can dress well, drives expensive cars, dine well, but that alone can only get a date at most - you cannot go further with those.

You will only hear "he is a funny guy in bed" but never "his Ferrari makes me happy in bed"........

Profiling the gals also help.

If your target is extrinsic-based, she focuses on material stuff, and you just wanna bed her, you can try to impress with extrinsic stuff. Hit target, move on. If you wanna marry her, think twice. You need bigger carrots along the way to entice the donkey.

If your target is intrinsic-based, she focuses on feelings. If you could draw her in a painting, she will be more wet than if you pick her up in a exotic car.

Master Ken has spoken.... The force is strong with you...

Human is easily attracted to beautiful things.

Spent ur time & $$ to pump up all the 8 packs. Go to butter factory with Byford white color t-shirt. U will know what i mean.

By the way, i m building the 8 packs that i nvr have.

dash;694056 said:
oooooo, Kenn, so is ur tongue power?

work out, dress well, talk like ang moh lang (preferably British), pretend you from some fancy College overseas, oversell your private University.

de-badge your 320i, change exhaust, louder the better, where u can pull up infront of the club.

As Hitmee said, LOUDER the BETTER. He DA loudest in bed after 10 seconds! hahaha!

davidtch;694109 said:
Human is easily attracted to beautiful things.

Spent ur time & $$ to pump up all the 8 packs. Go to butter factory with Byford white color t-shirt. U will know what i mean.

By the way, i m building the 8 packs that i nvr have.

You have the 8packs lah, just that it is United Nation now, and they swore that they wont separate. Takes a lot of determination to separate them. :dance:

OptimusWKY;694111 said:
You have the 8packs lah, just that it is United Nation now, and they swore that they wont separate. Takes a lot of determination to separate them. :dance:
After months of tough negotiation, i could see some shadow of it. Now i can start stocking up Byford t-shirt.

Where got bulk discount?

Try stuffing your briefs/boxer with a rolled up socks!

davidtch;694115 said:
After months of tough negotiation, i could see some shadow of it. Now i can start stocking up Byford t-shirt.

Where got bulk discount?

Perhaps its time to realise gals isn't for u.. How about going for guys instead

When you stop wanting to meet them, they will come to you. F**k 320i or M3, they can't tell the difference to save their lives.

Get on with life; play a sport, do social service, pick up a skill, go to church. That's how you meet girls.

zorro;694117 said:
Try stuffing your briefs/boxer with a rolled up socks!
That will attract homo rather than chicks.

after 6 pages, no reply from hanagosho..
best is be a bisexual..sg a lot of rich gays..best of both or either world...if both fail..cannot help much here..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banca-doithuongcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back