how to attract girls with my bimmer? pls help

Re: how to attract girls with my bimmer? pls help

Lol, in my case, driving a BMW... None of my friends care actually. To many, it's just a CAR. As long as it can send them from point A - B, is good enough. Much better than taking a Bus or MRT.

If you want to get girls, it's based on your personality, and whether she can live with you for the rest of her life if you want to get married. Not your BMW 320i.

I drive a BMW not to get girls, not for the brand, not to be ATAS, not to be ego or not to be better than other people. I drive a BMW for it's sheer driving experience!

P.S: Most of my gal friends ( those who knows some knowledge on cars) likes Audi more because they are better looking, inside and out. Always argue with them to see which one is a better car manufacturer... Lol =X =X

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueSwift;703981 said:
Lol, in my case, driving a BMW... None of my friends care actually. To many, it's just a CAR. As long as it can send them from point A - B, is good enough. Much better than taking a Bus or MRT.

If you want to get girls, it's based on your personality, and whether she can live with you for the rest of her life if you want to get married. Not your BMW 320i.

I drive a BMW not to get girls, not for the brand, not to be ATAS, not to be ego or not to be better than other people. I drive a BMW for it's sheer driving experience!

P.S: Most of my gal friends ( those who knows some knowledge on cars) likes Audi more because they are better looking, inside and out. Always argue with them to see which one is a better car manufacturer... Lol =X =X

iScoupe and Hitmee fav......

cheers

BlueSwift;703981 said:

which model of BMW are u driving? dun tell me 320i hor

yes, audi is better looking inside, outside and driver too. iscoupe say one

hitmee;703991 said:
which model of BMW are u driving? dun tell me 320i hor

yes, audi is better looking inside, outside and driver too. iscoupe say one

I won't tell u, i just type to you. Yeah, 320i M-Sport. :yummie: :yummie:

I love the A5 Sportsback though, very chio, and it's cheaper than the 5 series. :p

Blueswift, horfun and Hitmee are one and same person

If show nipple, can it attract girls? MW ask one.
*run away*

C3P0;704201 said:
If show nipple, can it attract girls? MW ask one.
*run away*

Hitmee has inverted nipples. Iscream say one.

320i m sport cannot fully enjoy sheer driving pleasure la.
Get a evo better. Hanwei say one

A5 sportback got ugly backside.

hitmee;704206 said:
320i m sport cannot fully enjoy sheer driving pleasure la.
Get a evo better. Hanwei say one

A5 sportback got ugly backside.

Haha, evo abit.... dunno lei. Don't like it. :thinking:

Quattro-Is-For-Sissies-1.jpg

this one more satki

29_64_5---Aston-Martin-V12-Vanquish-as-driven-by-James-Bond--Birmingham-International-Motor-Show-2002_web.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banca-doithuongcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back