how to attract girls with my bimmer? pls help

Re: how to attract girls with my bimmer? pls help

i still think space shuttle settles it all..even edison chen wana b bedded by u..
A: I got Audi R8
B: pui, I got aventador
C: f la, i got bugatti
D: I got NASA space shuttle and that planet near moon u see at night belongs to me..

milk15;701186 said:
change 18" to 19"..... car looked more chio...... therefore... can soot models..... :blahblah:

ride more harsh...kkj can not tahan so must shoot more due to vibration (excitation of cells and molecule) :))

Most girls not interested in your 19" rims..but if you say I got 10" down there...thats different story.....

zorro;701240 said:
Most girls not interested in your 19" rims..but if you say I got 10" down there...thats different story.....

whenever the subject of kkj length is raised, confirm Hitmee and Iscoupe will come in to say they have long kkj.. as usual... No Proof No Truth

Ken also say he got 6 pack

Ken is not wrong...his can be cut into six big pack and yet with surplus..

MW;701246 said:
whenever the subject of kkj length is raised, confirm Hitmee and Iscoupe will come in to say they have long kkj.. as usual... No Proof No Truth

MW;701246 said:

I will meet them in the loo this DnD and pee next to them. Make sure they see my kkj till they will not utter the work long and thick in their life ever again.

You can have all these, but nothing beats this for the ultimate attraction to a girl....

"Hey, I have no BMW. But I can make you happy again and again and again....."

Learnt from MW.

MW said:
I do have 6 pack !!!

Hidden beneath does not mean dun have. Yet to unearth.

Hope u are not seeing thru a magnifying glass (long sighted)....Oops

U mean MW uses the Duracell baterry...It goes on and on and on and on and on.....didnt know he has a bionic kkj..

kenntona;701251 said:
You can have all these, but nothing beats this for the ultimate attraction to a girl....

"Hey, I have no BMW. But I can make you happy again and again and again....."

Learnt from MW.

Let's face it, a so-so looking chick will turn you on with nothing but that sentence......

satinGHOST|r!der;701250 said:
I will meet them in the loo this DnD and pee next to them. Make sure they see my kkj till they will not utter the work long and thick in their life ever again.

They will say raining, and they are cold.

MW;701275 said:
They will say raining, and they are cold.

Then they need to lie on Ken's 6-pack. Hope Ken dont steam otherwise they will be seeing his kkj instead.

All you fellas, inferiority complex, all need to hype on pistons. Focus on the ECU !!!

Heartware, not hardware.

We are dealing with chicks, not hungry tai tais screening through gigolos. I dread going back to the old job.

bring alot of $2, Ken going performance his G-string dance. quite a long distance round his waist.

kenntona;701284 said:
All you fellas, inferiority complex, all need to hype on pistons. Focus on the ECU !!!

Heartware, not hardware.

We are dealing with chicks, not hungry tai tais screening through gigolos. I dread going back to the old job.

Last person I knew who said that had a heart attack during d0ggy. Indeed heartware.

G20-string now. And because of the Euro crisis, please pay in USD instead.

ChannelNewsAsia had a documentary recently about China millionaires matchmaking girls looking for rich men like them. A Chinese professor who was interviewed said there is a saying amongst such girls that goes like this: "我宁愿哭着坐在一辆宝马,也不愿笑着骑着一辆电单车。"

Chocs;694768 said:
...u r rite....me closest buddies all teapots...i loveeee them...
....they r all well groomed ...muscular ...& can cook...cos i cant & lazy & no gas @ home....:p..

...they r honestly gal's bestest frds.....:D

...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Then u will like Rodders but he will ask u to da bao chicken rice

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88prof

Latest posts