How to get more power

Re: How to get more power

wl3gan said:
Forgot to mention, other benefit is quiter and smoother engine, colder aircod.

How much horsepower increase did u get man? Orignally how much, to now how much?

With more horsepower, you decided to pump lower grade of petrol?

How does the device make your aircon colder?

Sorry, i car idiot. Learning..

Nuke said:

Halo, u fly too much huh?? where got ppl call himself Idiot one?? Since like that, u might want to add "Bloody" infront.. hahaha

Just tell him you want to know lah.. simi Learning..

OTE...

Nuke said:
How much horsepower increase did u get man? Orignally how much, to now how much?

With more horsepower, you decided to pump lower grade of petrol?

How does the device make your aircon colder?

I have no idea how much HP increase in term of scientific figure. But what can I feel is the power is as good as I use Shell VPOWER even though I use 92. The other feeling is the power is consistent, what I mean even I use VPOWER, some time I still feel no power until I ramp my car for few time. It is sort of restore the HP, but after I installed the kinogy magnet it is quite constant, no more inttermittent problem.

For Aircond, I have no explanation. I use to set my aircond to 24 degree but after few months of installation it need to set 25.5 to have same cold feeling.

All this is based on my feeling so no scientifc figure, you guys might want to try it.

if your aircon set to a different temperature, to achieve the same ambient temp as before. it doesnt mean your aircon is stronger or weaker. it just means your thermostat pai liao.

Racebred said:
if your aircon set to a different temperature, to achieve the same ambient temp as before. it doesnt mean your aircon is stronger or weaker. it just means your thermostat pai liao.

Maybe. But one of my friend try that also, the aircond have same effect-colder.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back