Huat ah! PML adjusted their prices

Re: Huat ah! PML adjusted their prices

snowmanyee;871166 said:
No money due to increased coe now.

then confirm your chio chio ride will be featured on car magazine again..........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Baby1M;870869 said:
So COE up 3k, car price up 12k... what is the OMV when COE was 92k and 95k? It will provide a better and clearer overview. Maybe OMV should be higher at 95k otherwise it is purely 'take opportunity to chop chop' buyers.

That I m not sure but based on Euro rates I dun think so...

This is not the first in-proportionate price increase along the rising COE prices if my observations are right.

Sigh...can't blame these profit driven entities...got cash cows to milk why not :eek:

Can't blame garmen for COE prices too....I wouldnt want to get stuck in traffic jams/ carpark queues on weekends :|

The :screwedu: thing isn't how a 3 Series saloon can be priced at almost $300k, but that people will still buy.

Anyone interested to go UK & group buy?

davidtch;871265 said:

I heard if we buy cars in UK and reg in our names.. ADs here will honor the warranty.. If it's true.. GB ///M, MTL

davidtch;871265 said:

Centurion9990;871271 said:
I heard if we buy cars in UK and reg in our names.. ADs here will honor the warranty.. If it's true.. GB ///M, MTL

Sure or not??!! Like that the PIs and ADs here all eat grass liao. Heard very troublesome process and you wont save much.

Having the Euro is weak now, what is the OMV/PARF of the new rides now?
Higher price but low OMV.... Buyers are screwed 2 ways..

snowmanyee;871283 said:
Sure or not??!! Like that the PIs and ADs here all eat grass liao. Heard very troublesome process and you wont save much.

That's what I heard la.. Confirm troublesome.. U have to fly to UK.. Pay full in cash.. Do all the necessary necessary export documents and UK tax refund.. Arrange logistic to SG.. Do all the LTA necessary documents and tax.. Can save at least 50k for porky or ///m3.. Who wanna do it..

Wa can save so much! Centurion MTL, porky all the way!

snowmanyee;871283 said:

its true that if the car is registered under your name, bmw/porsche will honour the worldwide warranty

can look for a PI to do self-import for you. saving about $50k for m3/porsche is too little for this class of buyer. that's why no demand la.

aiya, just buy directly from PI ready stock with warranty is ok liao.

weird that weak euros do not translate to lower prices...am puzzled why the demand is still strong...the auto industry is in serious need of a head check...I can understand if marque cars like Ferrari/Lambo/Mclaren will always find its strong demand regardless of the COE price...but bread and butter entry level 3 series? real dislocation in the market mechanism....really hoping for a crash to change car now....100k in sight

if you talk to AD sales person ... weak euro, low omv, high coe has little effect on pricing
it's demand and suply
you don't want to buy, hundreds are waiting to buy and they have only hundreds coe
the lan si SE will quote you .. take it or leave it ... mai waste my time
i agree to what they say. if they want to sell $300k for f30 320i and there is buyer, they did no wrong.

Niva;871527 said:
weird that weak euros do not translate to lower prices...am puzzled why the demand is still strong...the auto industry is in serious need of a head check...I can understand if marque cars like Ferrari/Lambo/Mclaren will always find its strong demand regardless of the COE price...but bread and butter entry level 3 series? real dislocation in the market mechanism....really hoping for a crash to change car now....100k in sight

now is the euro car market just like years ago..KAH motor SE so la si when their car was in high demand..so nothing surprise if SE from PML has this kind of mindset..maybe be KAH motor SE now in PML

wt_know;871542 said:
if you talk to AD sales person ... weak euro, low omv, high coe has little effect on pricing
it's demand and suply
you don't want to buy, hundreds are waiting to buy and they have only hundreds coe
i agree to what they say. if they want to sell $300k for f30 320i and there is buyer, they did no wrong.

sad but true....just find it hard to believe over 300k for a 335 and there are actually takers?

Niva;871691 said:
sad but true....just find it hard to believe over 300k for a 335 and there are actually takers?

coe 90k plus...thus 335i reached 300k mark...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

wt_know;871453 said:
its true that if the car is registered under your name, bmw/porsche will honour the worldwide warranty

can look for a PI to do self-import for you. saving about $50k for m3/porsche is too little for this class of buyer. that's why no demand la.

aiya, just buy directly from PI ready stock with warranty is ok liao.
Based on my option, it is GBP 48k. After VAT refund, it would be GBP 40k or SGD 80k. Worth the effort?

wt_know;871542 said:
it's demand and suply

can't agree more ....... supply and demand. Would be curious it it was paid in cash though for these class of buyers ......

davidtch;871706 said:
Based on my option, it is GBP 48k. After VAT refund, it would be GBP 40k or SGD 80k. Worth the effort?

I am also wondering how this works.

My car as configured is GBP 58k. Exclude VAT is 48k or SGD 96k. But my OMV is eventually 75k. How is it calculated??? My dealer can get it at a good discount?

helbreath;871894 said:
I am also wondering how this works.

My car as configured is GBP 58k. Exclude VAT is 48k or SGD 96k. But my OMV is eventually 75k. How is it calculated??? My dealer can get it at a good discount?
It is not comparable lah.

All BMW group car in Sg is imported through BMW Asia. OMV is controlled by BMW AG/BMW Asia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnrgloballogistics
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back