I bid farewell...

satinGHOST|r!der

Legendary 10 Years
To my ride departing on the 15th of this fateful month. So my friends decided to do me a farewell video since most of them are into Mass Comm and Media. All these shots were not performed in Singapore and was done in an airfield in JB. A friend up there has ultraglides who took us up abt 500ft and videoed the whole sequence of shots. Its only a 320i but it meant more than just that to me. So its pretty much nothing but a remembrance video of the car that served me extremely well with the least of problems. Also, many thanks to BVO for the tip top maintenance of the car that enabled me to pull of the 'rape scene' quite successfully without any problems. I hope you all enjoy it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1wAuIc4j4Y
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1wAuIc4j4Y[/youtube]

Pls forgive quality as i had to reduce 400mb avi to confirm to youtube space requirements.

Enjoy...

Re: I bid farewell...

How can you kill your car on my birthday?
choy!choy!choy!

What's next, Omar?

kenntona;175757 said:
What's next, Omar?

kentonna,
Well...nothing planned as yet. Look see look see first.

Rodders..
As a matter of fact, i think its an honour for u. LOL! If u get laid on the 15th, make sure you thank me for selling my car. :lol2:

Saify,
Hows ur moving house up to bro? I hope my walkie charger falls from the sky. :nehnehhh:

Can't wait to see the video. Hope to see you in another Bimmer!

Great shot from the ultraglide! Very well done video.

cgoh;175772 said:
Great shot from the ultraglide! Very well done video.

thanks...thought there was no official sponsor my my tires during this farewell, it was day to be remembered. :)

Very very nice birdeyes' view. Dramatic...... I'd think what's coming up next is not a NA car......

elmariachi;175752 said:
To my ride departing on the 15th of this fateful month. So my friends decided to do me a farewell video since most of them are into Mass Comm and Media. All these shots were not performed in Singapore and was done in an airfield in JB. A friend up there has ultraglides who took us up abt 500ft and videoed the whole sequence of shots. Its only a 320i but it meant more than just that to me. So its pretty much nothing but a remembrance video of the car that served me extremely well with the least of problems. Also, many thanks to BVO for the tip top maintenance of the car that enabled me to pull of the 'rape scene' quite successfully without any problems. I hope you all enjoy it.

[youtube]D1wAuIc4j4Y[/youtube]

Pls forgive quality as i had to reduce 400mb avi to confirm to youtube space requirements.

Enjoy...

Omar,where did you guys find those airfield in Jb??Hmmz..i think you know what i am thinking..hehe..sad to see lesser and lesser e46 on this forum but the good news is either the psst psst is coming or the new m3..we will be waiting for your new car...:cloud9:cheers

nice video! you'll probably be the first psst psst on the forum as well.

yeah its an airfield in JB. hiold ur horses mateys. Nothings confirmed on the 335 as yet. I am evaluating certain options but 1 good news is that, its definitely a BMW. Thanks to all who enjoyed the video. i can organise flights in the park and for u guys to use the skid pan if anyones interested. problem is getting the bunch together. just endure the amount of dirt thats going on ur car. hahah..

Well bro, whatever the ride I know you gonna bring it to the airfield to test handling! :lol2:

Omar....SWEE SWEE * million times!!! Sad to see such a beautiful ride leaving the island...

eldwin;175800 said:
Omar....SWEE SWEE * million times!!! Sad to see such a beautiful ride leaving the island...

kamsia edwin..kamsia x1000000. The rides not leaving this island. its leaving me to another owner. An owner that appreciates the car. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back