I bid farewell...

Re: I bid farewell...

elmariachi;175752 said:
To my ride departing on the 15th of this fateful month.
dem.. no more uuc plated e46 streakin past robinson road every morn :evil:

xkrim3;175964 said:
dem.. no more uuc plated e46 streakin past robinson road every morn :evil:

An E85 might be jonining you soon every morning. :nehnehhh:

E85 got twin pssh-pssh meh? Hehe... may you found greater joy in the ownership of yr next ride Omar!

Watching yr clip, reminded me of the one I did 3 years ago of my ex-E46 (albeit much less professional); hope you dunt mind that I post here: ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjva8Kfn23E[/youtube]

axl;176048 said:
E85 got twin pssh-pssh meh? Hehe... may you found greater joy in the ownership of yr next ride Omar!

Watching yr clip, reminded me of the one I did 3 years ago of my ex-E46 (albeit much less professional); hope you dunt mind that I post here: ;)

[youtube]Zjva8Kfn23E[/youtube]

not at all axl...and hey its the satisfaction of doing a video. :)

elmariachi;176026 said:
An E85 might be jonining you soon every morning. :nehnehhh:

dat woke me up. wot color?

perhaps your new ride should be a cayman as per your posts at some other forum.... since it's only 70% confirmed, right?

caySman;180275 said:
perhaps your new ride should be a cayman as per your posts at some other forum.... since it's only 70% confirmed, right?

Like the cayman S but booked the 335i already. Anyway no regrets. I can wait for a porsche in 5 years. Hopefully they will do away with the timeless design and come out something mainstream like the carrera GT. hehehe..

A nice ride gone...a nicer ride will be surfacing soon. :)

Hey Omar, the video is very niceeeeeee.....i likeeeeeeeeeee :yummie:

The GT is one helluva lousy car to drive on our roads, and the Cayman's ugliness is pretty appealing actually.

33;180286 said:
A nice ride gone...a nicer ride will be surfacing soon. :)

Hey Omar, the video is very niceeeeeee.....i likeeeeeeeeeee :yummie:

kamsia..hows ur z4?
next time my 335i will be faster than a paintball bullet hurling towards ur ass. haahha..
Thanks bro!

P.S - thats a cute kid in ur avatar. was that u when u were small? or ur son?

elmariachi;180289 said:
kamsia..hows ur z4?
next time my 335i will be faster than a paintball bullet hurling towards ur ass. haahha..
Thanks bro!

P.S - thats a cute kid in ur avatar. was that u when u were small? or ur son?

Z is Zuperrrrr.... love every minute of it. let's do one video at the JB airfeild when yr 335 is out...:nehnehhh:

hmmmm, paintball...it is been a while liao, KEN.....PAGING for KEN....time to organise liao....and OMAR, hurl your ass back...

Tat photo more cuter and handsome than me lah...and yupzzz, he is mine kiddo...:)

33;180298 said:
Z is Zuperrrrr.... love every minute of it. let's do one video at the JB airfeild when yr 335 is out...:nehnehhh:

hmmmm, paintball...it is been a while liao, KEN.....PAGING for KEN....time to organise liao....and OMAR, hurl your ass back...

Tat photo more cuter and handsome than me lah...and yupzzz, he is mine kiddo...:)

No prob. If u want to fly ultra light also can. You can go with pilot and fly. I can cam ur car for you. Very nice big space. Let me know. Its only 10mins from 2nd link.. Maybe i might organize a BMW.sg Ultraglide field trip? ANyone up for it?

heheh..nice kiddo.

Cheers.

elmariachi;180300 said:
No prob. If u want to fly ultra light also can. You can go with pilot and fly. I can cam ur car for you. Very nice big space. Let me know. Its only 10mins from 2nd link.. Maybe i might organize a BMW.sg Ultraglide field trip? ANyone up for it?

heheh..nice kiddo.

Cheers.

Thanks bro...Start a new thread to get names, i am sure there are many interested participants....

hi, can i ask if you are keeping your no. plate for your 335? if so, how will it be done since the 335 was not avail yet when you sold your ride? tks

gadgets;180312 said:
hi, can i ask if you are keeping your no. plate for your 335? if so, how will it be done since the 335 was not avail yet when you sold your ride? tks

You pay $1,300 to LTA. [PUI!] to retain your plate IF you do not have a car as yet or waiting for one. Once you get your car, LTA will refund you back the amount pro-rated against 1 yr. So if u get ur car in 3 months, u will get back 1300/12x 9 = XXXX. However, if are going to use it on a 2nd hand car, you will get back nothing and is treated as a transfer fee altogether.

Hope this helps.

oh...well at least they allow 'refund' (so 'nice' of them) and you get to keep a nice no. for a nice car to match...:)

Holy... bro, sibey drama leh......

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Personalizedgiftsforu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back