I bid farewell...

Re: I bid farewell...

really good to know that....at least one happy person (the new owner) on my bday :)

eldwin;175802 said:
really good to know that....at least one happy person (the new owner) on my bday :)

hahaha...Happy bday in advance to u and rodders on 15th..hahah u guys born on same day..damn that sounded gay.

Another bites the dust.... bye bye to a nice ride.... but you know what they say, if don't throw out the old, then there will be no space for the new......

omar.... how can u sell the ride before giving me taxi ride... :(

sad to see ur ride go... but i expects something better badder :twisted:

nice video. camparable to TOP GEAR. :)

cant wait for your new ride. if you dun get the 335i i know what you waiting for.

V8 V8 V8

elmariachi;175803 said:
hahaha...Happy bday in advance to u and rodders on 15th..hahah u guys born on same day..damn that sounded gay.
Well at least he didn't say AKM?:lol2:

looks like some hindi movie chase scene la.. where is the mahindra jeep?

anyway, nice video.. hope the new owner doesn't see it hahaa..

ps: your charger will drop from a shisha bong sometime very soon.. muacks.

I see...so you work part-time for TOPGEAR. :screwedu:

When will the next episode on the 335 be screened?:)

Ahbengdriver;175851 said:
I see...so you work part-time for TOPGEAR. :screwedu:

When will the next episode on the 335 be screened?:)

hahah ABD. The next episode of BMW xxx will be screened when i have tjhe time. :)

Orh LuLu;175874 said:
MT will not miss your ride for sure.:laughlik:

Of course not. As long as it does not have pedestrian safety, he will hate it. And the e46 is 'supposedly' a lethal car. Or it has a roundel that says BMW. :lol2:

Omar,
Are u still going ahead with what you told me b4?

Like they say all good things must come to an end. Hopefully a new chapter will unfold.

Hey, i like the aerial shots man, macam like u just jacked the car and police chopper chasing u !! cool :lol2: Enjoy !

"

GOING FORWARD
Still, overall demand and sales projections dictate that a fifth production plant be built in Chennai, Southern India, with production of the 3 series beginning as early as end-March 2007. The 5-Series will follow in May. To support growth in the Indian market, 600 jobs will be created to cater to retail and servicing needs.
Speaking at a press briefing this morning, Dr Michael Ganal, from BMW AG's Board of Management reinforced BMW's focus on the region.
"The BMW Group considers itself a long-term partner in Asia. We are going to strengthen our presence in the individual markets in the years to come. We will continue our product and market initiative and invest further," he said.
With such impressive sales figures, what else is there to aim for? Quite a lot apparently.
"This year, we already plan to meet our 2008 target of 1.4 million vehicles, " declared Dr Ganal. To further entice the affluent driver or would-be driver to part with their money, BMW will introduce the new 3 Series Coupe, the new MINI, the Z4 Coupe and the Z4 M Coupe, and the new X5 later this year. "

Your next BMW could be from India........@@

Rastaman;175910 said:
Like they say all good things must come to an end. Hopefully a new chapter will unfold.

Hey, i like the aerial shots man, macam like u just jacked the car and police chopper chasing u !! cool :lol2: Enjoy !

hahaha...ur ride is way cooler. i think if u do the same video, u will look like mafia man.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back