i was at pml

totoseow

Legendary 10 Years
i went to PML on saturday to ask about BMW diesel cars.

toto: hi do you have any info about the diesel cars that bmw produce? any brot in?

salesgal: sorry we dont make diesel cars.

toto: yes u do. maybe they r not available here or not popular yet but u do.

salesgal: im very sure bmw doesnt have diesel cars.

toto: ok. did u read the papers? u just launched the new 3s diesel its in the papers today.

salesgal: we only have the 3 series n 5 series petrol.

toto: ok if u say so.

then i wondered around the showroom....then she walked away...n came back later. oh yes we do. its just launched globally. but singapore doesnt allow diesel cars......

KUAH KUAH.....

Re: i was at pml

Hi, was she chio?

nope. was an auntie.
but there was a smallish impish foxy looking one....lurking. damn

philistines!

but seriously, you will drive oil burner meh?

I dunno how to drive to a petrol station and face the uncle who recommends "V-Power sir?" and u say "no, diesel please and shake the car alittle like the taxis"

ya why not. im going green. just cant decide hybrid or diesel. the bmw hybrids r 300k n up man....

MW;929182 said:
I dunno how to drive to a petrol station and face the uncle who recommends "V-Power sir?" and u say "no, diesel please and shake the car alittle like the taxis"

upgrade ur diesel knowledge. peasant

Not only pml...

I was at a meetup. Spoke to a MA staff about M135i.

I asked if the m135i can order in leather option, coz I really hate alcantara....was told no.

I then asked if got individual option, coz maybe if individual option then can have leather also...sibei haolian replied to me only M car got individual option...

KNN, so all the coral leather and black leather I saw online in those M135i is fake loh. Then the individual options for non-m is fake too? Cheapo frozen silver and imola red 528i sitting at pml many months back are also fake individual? Hai, sometimes salesman is....

diesel ftw.

hybrids are too heavy and battery life-span will be an issue.

slow_poke_driver;929186 said:
not only pml...

I was at a meetup. Spoke to a ma staff about m135i.

I asked if the m135i can order in leather option, coz i really hate alcantara....was told no.

I then asked if got individual option, coz maybe if individual option then can have leather also...sibei haolian replied to me only m car got individual option...

Knn, so all the coral leather and black leather i saw online in those m135i is fake loh. Then the individual options for non-m is fake too? Cheapo frozen silver and imola red 528i sitting at pml many months back are also fake individual? Hai, sometimes salesman is....

is he chio?

totoseow;929184 said:
upgrade ur diesel knowledge. peasant

peasant ur peacock face. Diesel = Taxi

Cannot go meet up

totoseow;929191 said:
so gimme something better. hybrid or diesel?

actually there are many types of diesel right? Sg pumps' diesel is wat kind of diesel?

In the absence of 'good' grade diesel, I think hybrids are better bet still..at least for now

Oh hang on..if the consideration is about being eco friendly, then shd go for Hybrid...

If going for COST, then Diesel

Last edited by a moderator:

Slow_poke_driver;929186 said:
Not only pml...

I asked if the m135i can order in leather option, coz I really hate alcantara....was told no.

I then asked if got individual option, coz maybe if individual option then can have leather also...sibei haolian replied to me only M car got individual option...

KNN, so all the coral leather and black leather I saw online in those M135i is fake loh. Then the individual options for non-m is fake too? Cheapo frozen silver and imola red 528i sitting at pml many months back are also fake individual? Hai, sometimes salesman is....

ouch .

TOTO>>>>>>>>>>>>TOTOTOTOTO>.............

jaguar! can consider?

Slow_poke_driver;929186 said:
Not only pml...

Dear slow_poke_driver,

I believe you misunderstood me, Munich Automobiles only retails the BMW M and M Performance Automobiles(MPA) range of BMWs, when you asked me if the individual option is available for the M135i. What I said was not meant to be misconstrued as hao lian, it is a fact that currently for the MPA range, no individual option is available. And for Munich Automobiles, between the two ranges that we retail, only the M has the individual option. We do not speak on PML's behalf regarding individual options for the range they retail. I trust this clears it up. Thank you for choosing BMW.

MW;929201 said:
actually there are many types of diesel right? Sg pumps' diesel is wat kind of diesel?

In the absence of 'good' grade diesel, I think hybrids are better bet still..at least for now

Oh hang on..if the consideration is about being eco friendly, then shd go for Hybrid...

If going for COST, then Diesel

u r right., im going for cost. i dunno what diesel we using. ok me peasant i admit.

i find myself watching how many litres/km when i drive now. n the RR is a 1L/9km car man. terrible. the active hybrids are 1L/16.9km!

Totoseow - please remove your signature as I find it extremely offensive. You went PML to buy 1 series?

totoseow;929221 said:
u r right., im going for cost. i dunno what diesel we using. ok me peasant i admit.

i find myself watching how many litres/km when i drive now. n the RR is a 1L/9km car man. terrible. the active hybrids are 1L/16.9km!

You should buy a 1 series.............

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hot789scom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back