i was at pml

Re: i was at pml

find the chio bu...and chat with her la....now pml got many...y find aunties...

auntie chiong to me first leh. so who got the chio chickadee's number n name? small small..bit slitty eyes. foxy.

Oilman;929240 said:
Totoseow - so you finally decided to upgrade to BMW huh. Welcome and enjoy your stay, cheers!

Did you ask what's the FC for F20? Is there any discount for group buy?

u c me no up. look down on non bmw drivers. jap car very lao kwee meh?

i was at pml

toto, maybe the aunty saw you in your car going there... hehe. you got gipp her your contact or not?

totoseow;929382 said:
auntie chiong to me first leh. so who got the chio chickadee's number n name? small small..bit slitty eyes. foxy.

Auntie say totoseow can kee hong...... for her.....

Toto must have jump down from his evoque.. Cute stunt attracts the aunties.

Meek;929388 said:
toto, maybe the aunty saw you in your car going there... hehe. you got gipp her your contact or not?

seow ah. after i met her i cudnt find my kkj.

milk15;929392 said:
Auntie say totoseow can kee hong...... for her.....

more like she lao chup when she saw my ripping thighs.

iScoupe;929397 said:
Toto must have jump down from his evoque.. Cute stunt attracts the aunties.

cute ur steroid face. u go teow lao la

Maybe the auntie tot u keep looking at her boobs at your angle & level?

then she confuse about diesel with petrol.

i was at pml

totoseow;929404 said:
seow ah. after i met her i cudnt find my kkj.

worse, maybe the aunty cudnt find her/his kkj after meeting you. so must find reason to get your attention. wahaha.

you never tell her malaysia bmw oso got diesel meh?

Actually the turbo diesels make shit load of sense on this little red dot. The traffic conditions suit the grunt offered by diesels. Power is secondary, torque talks. Jin is right about the euro 4 standards that is currently offered at the pumps. euro 5 engines cannot run with sulphur in the fuel as their cats need to regenerate and sulphur just gets in the way. Also, with euro 5, the exhaust runs with a small of the Blutec additive which is a fancy name for a urea compound. (A.k.a. Pee)But if consumption is your ultimate goal, look for something around the 2.0L category. Any smaller and it's not gonna suit your driving habits.Make sense?

Slow_poke_driver;929266 said:
Don't worry...no offense taken...I am sure the great service provided by MA is the best proof of why even non-m owners like us will go to MA instead of pml for aftersales...Waiting for car to be done at MA is like reading paper while having tea on a quiet leisure afternoon. Waiting for car to be done at PML is like waiting for blood to boil with template answer of, "it is normal".

For now...lets take a look at some photos of the m135i...

Group buy anyone?

Sorry but that car errr doesn't do it for me. I will take my little Golf R any day. Plus road tax much lower.

Last edited by a moderator:

totoseow;929292 said:
nope the totoseow at vagsg is a fake. tat guy is a dick. b careful of him. he is homo.

He is homo and so are you. Only difference is you are uglier.

harold996tt;929593 said:
Sorry but that car errr doesn't do it for me. I will take my little Golf R any day.
To each their own and Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder. Golf-R also doesn't do it for me, on the other hand, Scirocco-R yes.

No Offence Intended.

only thing for those driving diesel cars is that they might not be able to drive into malaysia, not unless they bring their own fuel.

heard about the Q7 that had to be towed back from KL cos the diesel across the border is not even euro 4 - engine kaput.

totoseow;929162 said:
i went to PML on saturday to ask about BMW diesel cars.

toto: hi do you have any info about the diesel cars that bmw produce? any brot in?

salesgal: sorry we dont make diesel cars.

toto: yes u do. maybe they r not available here or not popular yet but u do.

salesgal: im very sure bmw doesnt have diesel cars.

toto: ok. did u read the papers? u just launched the new 3s diesel its in the papers today.

salesgal: we only have the 3 series n 5 series petrol.

toto: ok if u say so.

then i wondered around the showroom....then she walked away...n came back later. oh yes we do. its just launched globally. but singapore doesnt allow diesel cars......

KUAH KUAH.....

That's hilarious.

One of your new team mates will be able to tell you all about the cars PML sells and even upcoming ones.

totoseow;929292 said:
nope the totoseow at vagsg is a fake. tat guy is a dick. b careful of him. he is homo.

Baby1M;929596 said:
To each their own and Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder. Golf-R also doesn't do it for me, on the other hand, Scirocco-R yes.

No Offence Intended.

None taken. Yes scirocco r is nice but I want 4wd and 3 seats in the back to carry cha Bo, lots of them. And for looks thats why I kept that useless dump also known as a Bull.

If toto had said this on other hand I would power slide the R up where the sun doesn't shine up his you know where.

harold996tt said:
None taken. Yes scirocco r is nice but I want 4wd and 3 seats in the back to carry cha Bo, lots of them.

You have char bor also meh?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmaxii

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back