i was at pml

Re: i was at pml

Meek is very friendly de.

PML is actually ok lah. I went for look look see see in t-shirt, slippers and berms. My SE who I met for the very first time that day was still very professional and sincere in demostrating the functions during the test drive. Till now, my se still call me on birthdays and new year.

On the other hand, once at a local atas brand showroom, I was in t-shirt, berms and canvas shoes playing with their display models while waiting for car to be serviced. Nobody bothered about me...till about 15mins later, a very atas salesman walk towards me and ask in a very see me no up tone, " What are you doing?". I replied pointing to the direction of service center,"waiting for my car to be serviced". Immediately, his attitude take a 360 degree turn and was so helpful all of a sudden. Hai.

go to pml in this outfit and order a 6er GC ... sart!

The-beast.jpg

I went to Kia showroom once to meet a client and was in my shirt and tie. The recep saw me and said they already have tie ups with insurance companies...

I kena something similar last time also. Sent in my Saab for servicing and wondered to the porker side of the showroom in my singlet, shorts and slippers.

Was opening the porker turbo door when someone from the second floor shouted Ooi and than ran down to come up to say what you doing ..... Then said don't spoil the window when you open the door the window will move up and down automatically. Please don't spoil the window.

I replied - "did not know porker so lousy one.....like that window spoil" ........ He was pissed.

Slow_poke_driver;963099 said:
Meek is very friendly de.

PML is actually ok lah. I went for look look see see in t-shirt, slippers and berms. My SE who I met for the very first time that day was still very professional and sincere in demostrating the functions during the test drive. Till now, my se still call me on birthdays and new year.

On the other hand, once at a local atas brand showroom, I was in t-shirt, berms and canvas shoes playing with their display models while waiting for car to be serviced. Nobody bothered about me...till about 15mins later, a very atas salesman walk towards me and ask in a very see me no up tone, " What are you doing?". I replied pointing to the direction of service center,"waiting for my car to be serviced". Immediately, his attitude take a 360 degree turn and was so helpful all of a sudden. Hai.

lol.. dun noe why "they" so hao lian, oversea we are a laughing stock because car are so darn cheap. in usa, my F30 cost less than 50K. at pml, 6 series are locked up de, cannot open and sit inside.)-:

marcus28;963141 said:
lol.. dun noe why "they" so hao lian, oversea we are a laughing stock because car are so darn cheap. in usa, my F30 cost less than 50K. at pml, 6 series are locked up de, cannot open and sit inside.)-:

that means 6er has to purchase without test drive too? sorry, i no atas enough to consider 6er.

wt_know;963149 said:
that means 6er has to purchase without test drive too? sorry, i no atas enough to consider 6er.

Becos 6er owners are oredi very sart. One look and they know if its right for them or not. I did not say it was unker wobbles... oops.

Meek;963171 said:
Becos 6er owners are oredi very sart. One look and they know if its right for them or not. I did not say it was unker wobbles... oops.

Not true. I was there at the launch, and test drove the convertible, which was launched before the coupe.

i was at pml

wobbles;963174 said:
Not true. I was there at the launch, and test drove the convertible, which was launched before the coupe.

oh. kennot be. thot ma sells the m6... (drools drools drools)

Huh? No lah. Launch of the F12/13 at the Capella Sentosa was by PML :)

Seow toto wanna purchase teck kok yu sai chia?
Now the in-thing is using BMW to fight taxis for FC? Sibey sart!

one thing for sure. my f30 sounded like taxi and i'm heading to pml this weekend to ask for explanation.

Who thinks they will say its normal .... Kee chui.

marcus28;963670 said:
one thing for sure. my f30 sounded like taxi and i'm heading to pml this weekend to ask for explanation.

that's normal or you have been misled by "audi" owner to spoil the bmw brand

the best thing to do is like the old time sake "cola" guessing game ... which one taste better

blindfold a user, park f30 next to taxi ... and let the user guess which one is taxi :lol:

marcus28;963670 said:

Last edited by a moderator:

marcus28;963670 said:

Taxis sound like BMW.

marcus28;963670 said:

Hi Marcus28,

You did not test drove before you buy ?
Or your F30 get louder and louder as the days goes ?

i was at pml

marcus28;963785 said:
Is a long story.. Is seem to get louder , or my ears are getting sensitive lol

i gipp your ear plugs ok, honey. you dun cry. p.s. changing diff type of engine oil marginally helps.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
may88kiwi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back