i was at pml

Re: i was at pml

After all the complaining about high prices, we all still line up to buy bmw what...n then start threads like "FXX owners come in!" Or "what's the FC of FXX? Share share!"

Slow_poke_driver;965798 said:
Actually if you think about it, PML is really ho tan.
Bulk of the profit goes to BMW Asia regardless whether ///M, non-///M or Pseudo ///M.

MW;965842 said:
After all the complaining about high prices, we all still line up to buy bmw what...n then start threads like "FXX owners come in!" Or "what's the FC of FXX? Share share!"
Ya lor.

When i ask for GB, ppl says self import more expensive than AD despite higher OMV.

Quite true ....

wt_know;965760 said:
so a $225k Spore 320i supposely has a higher expectation than a USA M5 ... even higher than a Porsche 911/CS4 ... in terms of the money paid. huat ah!!!

PML is release their revised prices this evening... wonder how they'll price the Cat A 3er versus the Cat B 3er :thinking:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oliman are u buying new car? If not piss off!

you mean 316?

or pml got a new badge 318 = 316 uptune instead of the usual 320 detune :lol:

Oilman;968043 said:
PML is release their revised prices this evening... wonder how they'll price the Cat A 318 versus the Cat B 320 :thinking:

MW;968044 said:
Oliman are u buying new car? If not piss off!

Ya I'm shopping for a Cat A car made by BMW... but not the stupid looking one.

Oilman said:
PML is release their revised prices this evening... wonder how they'll price the Cat A 318 versus the Cat B 320 :thinking:

Please !!! Say only the nice things you rude mofo !!!

Anything that is detrimental to other forumers, better not post. What if some who is trying to sell his car. He might need to sell it for financial reasons or some other issues we don't know about.

Let another Moses warn the buyers about poor prices. Let them buy today and regret buying high.

Say only the nice things. Buying high is good.

Orh ok :silenced: I hereby sentence myself to 10 posts in the newbie folder.

"Hi BRO welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay."

Next time someone post to sell a pair of $300 LED licence plate lights I will post "CONGRATS TO THE BUYERS !!! CHEAP AND GOOD DEAL" and think to myself "SUCKERS IN THE FORUM AS A RESULT OF ASSYMMETRICAL INFORMATION !!!"

Oilman, when is 1M facelift coming out? I asked PML and they said newspaper reported M135 is called M1.

Hi MW, since I am required to say only good things, my only comment is:

Yes indeed reading the newspapers every day is a good habit.

Oilman;968065 said:
Hi MW, since I am required to say only good things, ...

Hi wat do u think of F20?

All BMWs are beautiful cars !!! No matter what, they are beautiful !!!

MW;968068 said:
Hi wat do u think of F20?

The F20? I love it.

i dun agree kenn. not all beautiful. the best looking is the new 1series hatch imo. but i do also think the new 316 is value for money.

Say I handsome, PLEASE !!! Or I will give you a sliding tackle next week !!!

totoseow;968071 said:
i dun agree kenn. not all beautiful. the best looking is the new 1series hatch imo. but i do also think the new 316 is value for money.

Hi, newbie here, can unleash the dragon in 316 engine?

Toto is bad.......he just said not all BMWs are beautiful.
I am good man......me say all BMWs are beautiful cars and the terminally swee one is 1 series hatch.

"Now me a bit scare get struck by lightning"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8dog

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back