i was at pml

Re: i was at pml

U know, people are not going to say "the BMW pump wrong grade of diesel", they are going to face palm, shake head and say "wah lau ehh, drive BMW go and pump diesel?! Head spoil ahh, he think he taxi ahh..BMW leh... must V Power mah!"

then all you need to ask them is "AI RACE MAI?"

MW;929695 said:
U know, people are not going to say "the BMW pump wrong grade of diesel", they are going to face palm, shake head and say "wah lau ehh, drive BMW go and pump diesel?! Head spoil ahh, he think he taxi ahh..BMW leh... must V Power mah!"

hybrid really save petrol. that time i drive prius 2 full days (toyota loan me for shoot), fuel meter never move.

just sell them after 4 yrs cos the batts will spoil ard then. resale jialat

Toto, that aunty should be fired lah. The earliest diesel BMW that catch my attention is E39 530D. In the current lineup of 4 pot diesel, F10 525D is the best. Sadly, no 325D.

davidtch;929820 said:
Toto, that aunty should be fired lah. The earliest diesel BMW that catch my attention is E39 530D. In the current lineup of 4 pot diesel, F10 525D is the best. Sadly, no 325D.

525D is good for city, but a 520i with a simple chip is actually marginally quicker with just 1 driver. Of course the petrol will need more rev. Maybe more passenger and load will make a difference with the extra torque on the diesel. Then again, both drives like a diesel.

You could chip a diesel too, but there are much more potential issues that will come with it.

Slow_poke_driver;929907 said:
525D is good for city, but a 520i with a simple chip is actually marginally quicker with just 1 driver. Of course the petrol will need more rev. Maybe more passenger and load will make a difference with the extra torque on the diesel. Then again, both drives like a diesel.

You could chip a diesel too, but there are much more potential issues that will come with it.
525D BHP & Torque seems to be twin turbo diesel rather than turbo diesel. I am unable to confirm it despite both numbers are closed to E8X 123D. To me, that's the biggest differentiator.

totoseow;929912 said:
they have 525D on the roads?
Got lah but not in Sg. May have to indent if PML is willing to take it in.

davidtch;930105 said:
525D BHP & Torque seems to be twin turbo diesel rather than turbo diesel. I am unable to confirm it despite both numbers are closed to E8X 123D. To me, that's the biggest differentiator.

I think the new 525d 4cyl is twin turbo and actually has more power than the previous 6 cyl one? Then again, why would it matter if its is twin or single? I mean the diesels have variable geometry turbos and 1hp is 1hp mah.

Was at pml last tuesday... made an appointment more than 3 weeks ago, came on time to service my vehicle(9am). Was promised to be done by 4pm. sat there since 4+then...in the end collect car at 6.30pm. Went home and replay my in car cam.. they started doing the service at 5.50pm, power la. Came back next day to fix my tensioner problem(squeaky sound) and it was under warranty. After i collected my vehicle, same squeaky sound still there. Apparently it isnt fixed yet.Power la service. Power.

The last time I was in MA, they unplug my in car cam power supply plug (cam side). When they return the car, they forgot to plug it back. Now I use a cable-tie.

U think they will cut my cable tie next time I go MA?

i was at pml

MapleLeaf;963074 said:
The last time I was in MA, they unplug my in car cam power supply plug (cam side). When they return the car, they forgot to plug it back. Now I use a cable-tie.

U think they will cut my cable tie next time I go MA?

OT oredi... pml, not ma. hehe.

i was at pml

ok la. last time i was in pml, they replaced my entire exhaust and tested the car (got caught in some crazy no reason traffic on alexander road) all in one hour. while i was drinking my free capuccino, i received updates every 15 minutes on the progress and non stop apologies for the delay.

Meek;963076 said:
ok la. last time i was in pml, they replaced my entire exhaust and tested the car (got caught in some crazy no reason traffic on alexander road) all in one hour. while i was drinking my free capuccino, i received updates every 15 minutes on the progress and non stop apologies for the delay.

Inconsistency makes consumers confused

marcus28;963084 said:
Meek english is powderful and she's friendly.. No reason to see she dun look atas.

Marcus, marcus... tsskkk tsskk... your eyes see berry sengets la. Anyway, dat day i spoke my most powderful malay... keke.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go888studio

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back