i was at pml

Re: i was at pml

rattyunicorn;1006615 said:
No have 1-for-1 = not good a warranty... heeeheeeeeeeheeeeeeeee
In your dream.

I only know if u buy BMW in Malaysia + BMW insurance, 1st yr total lost => 1 new car replacement.

kenntona;1006620 said:
The car you are buying is a BMW - an ULTIMATE driving machine.

Why so scared of warranty issues?
I don't think he is driving BMW. Maybe B.M.W.

davidtch;1006628 said:
In your dream.

I only know if u buy BMW in Malaysia + BMW insurance, 1st yr total lost => 1 new car replacement.

I don't think he is driving BMW. Maybe B.M.W.

Davidtch, same for pml.

kenntona;1006620 said:

I agreeeeeee... plus there are reputable workshops aplenty. No cause for worry...
And if money is smth to fret over...mebbe a jap sedan will be bettr

Meek;1006641 said:
Davidtch, same for pml.
That means it is sold by BMW Finance underwritten by MSIG (I THINK).

kenntona;1006620 said:

+1. My PI car has no warranty (despite being < 3yrs old), I also buy. As long as we do enough due diligence and know what we are buying, no scared!

PML warranty is bullshit. Period.

Will not go into the details. Let's just say I had the worst experience ever with an AD for any product, much less a "luxury" car.

I will never ever pay a premium for rubbish service standards and bullshit service advisors who do nothing but tell you this cannot that cannot and have your car parked for a week with absolutely nothing done.

Lesson learned. Next car will still likely be a BMW but definitely not from PML.

Acoustix;1006743 said:

Will not go into the details. Let's just say I had the worst experience ever with an AD for any product, much less a "luxury" car.

I will never ever pay a premium for rubbish service standards and bullshit service advisors who do nothing but tell you this cannot that cannot and have your car parked for a week with absolutely nothing done.

Lesson learned. Next car will still likely be a BMW but definitely not from PML.

wow, that bad......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Acoustix;1006743 said:

hey tat was exactly my sentiments and exactly what I did for my current BMW after selling off my "agent" BMW.

No diff leh in the servicing stuff, price similar...except much faster than AD and u see your car being serviced right before your eyes, ask questions, monitor progress and leave happily after about an hour while the high class ones who die die must buy from AD r still waiting for that phone call at 5pm since putting the car there at 8am

Yes will go PI and send to one of our sponsored workshops where I had a muuuccch better experience compared to pml alexandra.

Acoustix;1006753 said:
Yes will go PI and send to one of our sponsored workshops where I had a muuuccch better experience compared to pml alexandra.

MA???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

i will chip in my 5 cents worth ... PML really 'sucks'

I was at Alexandra to sort out my 'whiny' steering wheel problem. It ended up that this 'repair' took 2 days to settle. Bo Pian so wait lor.

After 2 days, the biggest joke happened, my steering wheel is still 'whining' at me. I mean seriously after 2 days you tell me you sorted the problem out when it still the same when i first sent it in... hmmm i wonder ... and i really wonder.

To top it off, when i when to collect my car, front desk just handed me my car keys and that's it... it took me 15mins to look for clues to find my car. Boy do i 'miss' the days of treasure hunt. *roll eyes

Oh well .... PML good luck to yourself as you will need it if you walk down this road.

nanomachine07;1008348 said:
i will chip in my 5 cents worth ... PML really 'sucks'

I was at Alexandra to sort out my 'whiny' steering wheel problem. It ended up that this 'repair' took 2 days to settle. Bo Pian so wait lor.

After 2 days, the biggest joke happened, my steering wheel is still 'whining' at me. I mean seriously after 2 days you tell me you sorted the problem out when it still the same when i first sent it in... hmmm i wonder ... and i really wonder.

To top it off, when i when to collect my car, front desk just handed me my car keys and that's it... it took me 15mins to look for clues to find my car. Boy do i 'miss' the days of treasure hunt. *roll eyes

Oh well .... PML good luck to yourself as you will need it if you walk down this road.

Haha, I brought my car in again when the sound surfaced and insisted on a test drive with their service guy so that they can hear the sound they claim was non existent for over a month. Finally they can't say I'm dreaming.

They told me to send it in to be fixed.Since it was late afternoon and I Did not hv an appt, they told to come back first thing tomorrow morning and they will arrange that mine will be the first car to be tested.

I woke early, drove to PML, told th recept that I was there to send my car in and we their after sales rep. Recep checked records and say that I had no appt in the system and the person I'm looking for is not around.

Kudos PML!

6 yrs ago when I called in for 1st svc for my 6 series..told me next slot 2 wks later..fine. Went on tt day waited almost 2 hrs to get attended to... KPKB asked to see manager etc..all they could offer were apologies...

Sent my car in to have the steering sorted out. A problem that they finally attended to after telling me it's normal for 4 times. After a love letter to BMW Asia, they (PML) finally looked @ it and come it is not normal. Told their manager upon handover my car that they have to be extra careful with my beige interior as they stained my seat and door panel with oil on the last visit.

Yesterday when down to collect the car, guess what... they stained my armrest with a marker. Tried to get over it by cleaning it with the leather cleaner that i have in my boot. After 10mins, still cannot get rid of it. Went in and bang every table that i see. Support Manager came to cool me down but what he says does not make sense.

Things he mentioned:
1. Just a pen stain
2. Will restore it
3. Nothing big, let us fix it.

I tell him, a restored item will nv be the same and command the same value no matter what is done. Told me this sort of stains happens every on n then. They normally restore it without telling customer (WTF....).

Spoke to the manager and ask for a completely new armrest to close the case, but he refused saying the restoration is perfect.
When down and saw 2 white dots. Bang table, SA say will give me a new armrest. Take 2 weeks to ship in.

World class service from a bunch for PROFESSIONAL.

P.S the courtesy car wasn't scratch. Checked the list and confirm it was there when i took over.

Are you sure!!!!! What the best joke of the day lol lol lol
M.A selling powerful diesel and price reasonable
I went with my brother Inlaw and he just purchased it because they r professional and explained every function of the car so clearly :goodup:

Francio;1008500 said:
Are you sure!!!!! What the best joke of the day lol lol lol
M.A selling powerful diesel and price reasonable
I went with my brother Inlaw and he just purchased it because they r professional and explained every function of the car so clearly :goodup:

1st service at MA= 2x oil stains on front seat belt.
2nd service at MA= MANY oil stains on rear seat bench coz they had to take out the rear seat to fix fuel pump.

The counter staff are nice people, but whether they take care of the car or not is another thing.

After all the complaints, nothing will change. People will still go back to agents for servicing, trouble-shooting and what-not, for either of two reasons.

One, they still believe agents are the best.

Two, they fear if cars not serviced there, warranties will be voided.

Williammm;1008480 said:
Yesterday when down to collect the car, guess what... they stained my armrest with a marker. Tried to get over it by cleaning it with the leather cleaner that i have in my boot. After 10mins, still cannot get rid of it. Went in and bang every table that i see. Support Manager came to cool me down but what he says does not make sense.

Things he mentioned:
1. Just a pen stain
2. Will restore it

I tell him, a restored item will nv be the same and command the same value no matter what is done. Told me this sort of stains happens every on n then. They normally restore it without telling customer (WTF....).

Spoke to the manager and ask for a completely new armrest to close the case, but he refused saying the restoration is perfect.
When down and saw 2 white dots. Bang table, SA say will give me a new armrest. Take 2 weeks to ship in.

World class service from a bunch for PROFESSIONAL.

P.S the courtesy car wasn't scratch. Checked the list and confirm it was there when i took over.

Oh now I remember. You're the guy who thought the courtesy car was scratched, announced it on the forum, and scrambled to delete your post in case PML found out. So it's OKAY for you to hide a mess you thought you made with their car, but it's NOT OKAY for them to do the same to you?

Wow... you must be a really special individual.

Williammm said:
... they stained my armrest with a marker. Tried to get over it by cleaning it with the leather cleaner that i have in my boot. After 10mins, still cannot get rid of it. Went in and bang every table that i see. Support Manager came to cool me down but what he says does not make sense.

Things he mentioned:
1. Just a pen stain
2. Will restore it

Sart !!!

The last time the AD ding my doors and dirtied my floor mats , I asked for a complete car replacement.

They gave me a brand new 335.

My Buddha Palm sart.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelissaChambers

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back