Illegal window tint, s it still worth it?

Re: Illegal window tint, s it still worth it?

Plse read the fine prints. Up to max $500. Not first time offender pay $500. U lucky got warning only. I kenna pay 70.

Someone once told me to wind down all the windows when you spot the TP bike from behind. Like that he cannot see how dark they are. Like playing cat and mouse game but what the heck.

pengful;632821 said:
Someone once told me to wind down all the windows when you spot the TP bike from behind. Like that he cannot see how dark they are. Like playing cat and mouse game but what the heck.
Was caught few mths ago, I wind down & try escape, but the LTA still stop me, he said I saw ur tint from far , wind down also no use, kenna warning, Sherman help remove tint, after 2 days I tint back haha too bright, run lion sibei difficult.

iScoupe;632858 said:
Was caught few mths ago, I wind down & try escape, but the LTA still stop me, he said I saw ur tint from far , wind down also no use, kenna warning, Sherman help remove tint, after 2 days I tint back haha too bright, run lion sibei difficult.
first time warning..2nd time is what? $70?
pengful;632821 said:

i heard before ppl raining also wind down window..hahaha things ppl would do to try get away with it..imagine he catch u in the rain asking "why ur window never close?"

sorry ah..window spoil! cannot wind up.. :oooops:

but i think raining they also looking for shelter..wont catch ppl.

Just to share with you guys.. Got caught 3 times so far.... All $70.
Tue, while i was outstation, i was sent a "Love Letter" to head down LTA Engineering for inspection. It states the usual "failing to do so in 14 days will result in max. $500 or charge in court.
Had my tint removed and headed down this morning.... Omg, long queue hahahaha..... Just took the reading and also took pictures of the car. Waste time.... Then say my number plate fail.... Wtf sia.

Anyway, i guys they are coming hard on tinting fine.

save the troubles. be a good citizen.
dun run lion liao

hitmee;633097 said:
dun run lion liao
but window still muz tint...becos weather too hawt.:thumbsup:

hitmee;633097 said:
dun run lion liao

Yalor...now LTA compliant liao. Sianz to do the hide and seek game

Wa lau... Scare me... Jus nw saw those LTA Enforment Officer on scooter tailing behind me... chop chop wind down windows... hahaha...

Centurion9990;633139 said:
Wa lau... Scare me... Jus nw saw those LTA Enforment Officer on scooter tailing behind me... chop chop wind down windows... hahaha...
those scooter catch illegal parking ones, relac. Tint one is like those TP bike.

i tried run away but failed, damn fast...

iScoupe;633142 said:
those scooter catch illegal parking ones, relac. Tint one is like those TP bike.

Zha Zha say la... I was contemplating whether need to wind down or not, in split seconds... hahaha...

iScoupe;633142 said:

normally is those big white bikes right...but the plate TP and LTA..both will catch? or just stictly LTA will catch? they catch u on the spot..or take down number send u letter? how does that work?

that time i saw a white bike..dunno TP or LTA..but instead of stopping behind him..i past him and turn left..heh:laughlik:

If front windows and both windscreens compliant, only rear windows dark dark.... can cham-siong or not?

MapleLeaf;633179 said:
If front windows and both windscreens compliant, only rear windows dark dark.... can cham-siong or not?

Rear Window can be quite dark for Compliance. How "orh" are you talking about? 10%? 20%?

Tp very polite now. When they stopped you, they greet you. GOOD MORNING SIR.

They will advised you to strip off ur illegal tint within 7 days and wait for letter.
First time tio warning letter.
Whether u want to strip off your tint depends on the size of your balls.

My balls small. I will go remove them.
Partly also because mine 20% all round. I have difficulties driving at night. Hee hee
They are right, the tints do obstruct my vision.

///M3;633152 said:
..but the plate TP and LTA..both will catch? or just stictly LTA will catch? they catch u on the spot..or take down number send u letter? how does that work?:
TP will also catch number plate. I saw an Audi stopped on highway by TP bike, and TP was taking photo of number plate. From the way the TP stood and the way he held his camera, quite professional.

gr8golf88;633191 said:
is that your tears on the paper...:lol2:
Looks sticky to me

u all think too much.... hitmee read the letter & kpkb then spit on it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88zorg
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back