Illegal window tint, s it still worth it?

Re: Illegal window tint, s it still worth it?

TobyNik;633186 said:
Rear Window can be quite dark for Compliance. How "orh" are you talking about? 10%? 20%?

I am using Sherman's Platinum 40. Only four side windows. Windscreens are compliant. Kena fined $70 twice.

If I change front two windows to compliant standard, and leave rear windows Platinum 40, is it good enough?

If I change only front driver window to compliant, and leave other three windows Platinum 40, is it good enough?

driving in sg sibey cham..
auto-dimming mirror got..anyone know lobang for auto-dimming windows or is there first place?

gr8golf88;633191 said:
is that your tears on the paper...:lol2:
:lol2::lol2::lol2:

i wanted all round 20%..but sherman's 20% and below is all chrome/reflective/tint...i want black color..so went for 30%..so now back is still pass..:yummie:

///M3;633359 said:

i wanted all round 20%..but sherman's 20% and below is all chrome/reflective/tint...i want black color..so went for 30%..so now back is still pass..:yummie:

what is ur car num plate huh?

///M3;633359 said:

Please let us see ur ride 2nite................. :uhhh::uhhh::uhhh:

hitmee;632580 said:
not joking.
used to be 70 then 150. guess no one bother.

now is 500!!!!

DSC_0032.jpg

Good! Next time I can see whether the driver of the supercars is a female or male Young or old? Pretty or not? haha..

I failed inspection once due to dark tint on my e85, and they told me to just remove or tear a little off the windscreen + 2 windows, when I asked them about the rear window the inspector said they don't care about the rear... that was a year back, not sure if it's useful info anymore :)

I think 30% still safe. Most likely wun get caught in day time. Only possible to get caught during night cus it will be darker at night.

DAN7788;633867 said:
I think 30% still safe. Most likely wun get caught in day time. Only possible to get caught during night cus it will be darker at night.

But I find that dark tint mostly get caught in day time & even peak hours...

hmm.. maybe i am lucky then. theres a few incident. once was i drove side by side with a TP and the TP actually look at me while passing by my car but he didnt stop me (happened in the day). My car was already dark tinted. Ard 30%. second time was during an incident when i drove very fast and enter a SHELL petrol kiosk during afternoon time and i saw a TP park inside the petrol kiosk with 2 TP looking at my car.. but they also nvr summon or say anything.. so i jus proceed without looking at them. hehe.

DAN7788;634300 said:
hmm.. maybe i am lucky then. theres a few incident. once was i drove side by side with a TP and the TP actually look at me while passing by my car but he didnt stop me (happened in the day). My car was already dark tinted. Ard 30%. second time was during an incident when i drove very fast and enter a SHELL petrol kiosk during afternoon time and i saw a TP park inside the petrol kiosk with 2 TP looking at my car.. but they also nvr summon or say anything.. so i jus proceed without looking at them. hehe.

TP dont summon one... got once TP beside me..i was running illegal tint and plate... they look but never summon...

its LTA bikes..not TP

Terry;634368 said:
TP dont summon one... got once TP beside me..i was running illegal tint and plate... they look but never summon...

its LTA bikes..not TP

How many LTA bikes are there on the road?

tomace;634441 said:
Not too sure bout e numbers BUT if spotted no: 5 or 19, pls siam asap!!

Super onz! :whatthe:

Cheers.

No 10 also veli Onns. 2 years ago he followed me in Orchard Road until I turn into PS and thats when he stopped me for my Tint. He took out his camera and took a few shots of my car liao.
Luckly got warning letter 3 weeks later.

Cheers :biggun:

Today driving along AYE at 12 noon and saw LTA Traffice Officer relac under clementi flyover and scouting for lamb to slaughter... Immediately 'da you da buei hu'... hahaha... think by the time see the their number plates, most likely kana stop already...

WHITENIGHT;634479 said:
No 10 also veli Onns. 2 years ago he followed me in Orchard Road until I turn into PS and thats when he stopped me for my Tint. He took out his camera and took a few shots of my car liao.
Luckly got warning letter 3 weeks later.

Cheers :biggun:

Tats scary ~~ I kana from uncle no: 5 .. follows me @ blind spot all e way from tuas to east coast jus wanting to hear my exhaust & pop my bonnet. *Faintz*

I was lucky I went e legal way back then ~~ :chinese:

Centurion9990;634482 said:
Today driving along AYE at 12 noon and saw LTA Traffice Officer relac under clementi flyover and scouting for lamb to slaughter... Immediately 'da you da buei hu'... hahaha... think by the time see the their number plates, most likely kana stop already...
wtf is beat oil shit who? :eek:

Visually, how can we tell if it's an lta or tp bike?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88zorg
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back