• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Insurance Premium

ktnpl

Hi, how much do u pay for insurance premiums for your BMW.

My current premium is $700+ for a 4 yr + jap car.

My SE did not quote me but said I could choose my own insurance. I was close to a deal but it did not materialise cos of a gap of a few $k between asking and offer price.

Re: Insurance Premium

HI

Did you get a brand new one? What about your No Claim bonus.. insurance premium went up so high , i just got mine china insurance 2788 , for 3 yr old 523i > Avoided NTUC cos excess is 800 and higher premium

Hope it helps

coyote;428548 said:
i just got mine china insurance 2788 , for 3 yr old 523i

wow that's almost 4x more

mine is from NTUC Income with 50% NCB, 5% No Offence Bonus & 5% Loyalty Bonus

well, as u know premiums are based on many factors:

Market value of your car and Type of made etc, since you have so high NCB, i think your premium shld hoover around 1.5k

why dont you get NTUC to quote, they usually get back pretty fast..

every year my cars market value drops but my insurance premium goes up

Now car insurance all time high.

Quote is determine by many factors from each different ins co.;

e.g. Birthdate, Model/make/yr(sedan or hatch),NCD,martial status, occupation, driving experience, address. Other consideration e.g. claim history, market value.
If named driver added will be more expensive.
If limit to certain age group driver then can be cheaper.
Some ins co. protect ur NCD, some give u $0 excess if NCD >50%.
Some authorise workshop (cheaper premium) any workshop (expensive premium)
More than 15yrs ride some co. decline.

If u need help can PM me.

I'm with MSIG. Seems like their rates are quite good especially for BMW.
Paid approx $1100 for my 1 year old 523 recently after 50% NCB

Can someone elaborate what is the advantage of being a named driver.

I know that so long as we give someone permission to drive, he/she is covered by the insurance. So, this name driver most likely - is covered "health / accident" up to a higher limit? Is this correct?

iScoupe;428574 said:
Now car insurance all time high.

Quote is determine by many factors from each different ins co.;

e.g. Birthdate, Model/make/yr(sedan or hatch),NCD,martial status, occupation, driving experience, address. Other consideration e.g. claim history, market value.
If named driver added will be more expensive.
If limit to certain age group driver then can be cheaper.
Some ins co. protect ur NCD, some give u $0 excess if NCD >50%.
Some authorise workshop (cheaper premium) any workshop (expensive premium)
More than 15yrs ride some co. decline.

If u need help can PM me.

my 325 cabrio at 20% ncb at $1560.......1 year old car.......PML send me renewal at $3270 i gave them the middle finger..... anyone keen let me know can give you the broker who help me secure

Wah 3.2? zzz

I am looking for my ride and ask for quote in advance also. Never own a car before. I got quote from NTUC at 1.7 and AXA for 700 for COE cars.

Parf Cars quote will come on monday.

(PS: Need my 10 post, hehe)

can call the shop 67770228, i really dont know how he did it ...$1560 insured by axa .

Ah Lian;428711 said:
Can someone elaborate what is the advantage of being a named driver.

I know that so long as we give someone permission to drive, he/she is covered by the insurance. So, this name driver most likely - is covered "health / accident" up to a higher limit? Is this correct?
named driver will have the same excess as main driver if accident occurs..
for some insurance, they give 50% off excess so the named driver will enjoy the same. if withour named driver the excess will be 100%. Some cap the driver to be above 26yrs old & 3 yrs driving experience. if not the excess will be 100% + loading.

Anyway all insurance premium is out of control... fcuking high.. sad.. u will sure to get 30% - 50% increase.. esp after 01April...
dun be happy if ur premium is cheap alot of exclusion.... read properly before commit....
high premium blame who??.... hmmm the workshop la.. repair $1000 claim $5000 !
or the road hogger like sandy chairman, speed demon like uncle jeff...
muhahahahaha.................try go for AXA.. now they everything eat...

cabrio_ken;428728 said:
can call the shop 67770228, i really dont know how he did it ...$1560 insured by axa .

Hey bro,

Thanks for the heads up. =)

For ur reference on new premium on age 30 below;

age26 NCD 0% WRX premium $7200 excess $3300 - NTUC
age25 NCD 0% E46 318i premium $2600 excess $850 - AXA

start accumulate ur NCD.... is impt with the rising rate !

Thanks for the advice:) But I believe, even for AXA, one fine day, if they always eat "char kuay Teow", they will soon sick of it; or fall sick or get stomach aches.. and perhaps and someone else, will be as hungry as them and start eating "indian rojak" - perhaps at Geylang area:) .... hahahaha!

And as you have mentioned, renewing insurance is like fate - have to die die renew every year... and pray hard that the month that you renew.... the insurance companies still love char kuay teow or even if they do, hope theirs is not the premium $25 a plate with lots of crap meat....... etc......cheers!

iScoupe;428748 said:
named driver will have the same excess as main driver if accident occurs..
for some insurance, they give 50% off excess so the named driver will enjoy the same. if withour named driver the excess will be 100%. Some cap the driver to be above 26yrs old & 3 yrs driving experience. if not the excess will be 100% + loading.

Anyway all insurance premium is out of control... fcuking high.. sad.. u will sure to get 30% - 50% increase.. esp after 01April...
dun be happy if ur premium is cheap alot of exclusion.... read properly before commit....
high premium blame who??.... hmmm the workshop la.. repair $1000 claim $5000 !
or the road hogger like sandy chairman, speed demon like uncle jeff...
muhahahahaha.................try go for AXA.. now they everything eat...

Thanks for all the feedback. I'll likely go for AXA for my renewal or new car.
I'm aiming for

End of the day.

Insurance company is out to make profit. So as long as they are able to make "profit up to their expectation" .... things would be ok.

There are different reason why a certain insurer is cheaper on certain model than others.

NCD is important. Try to accumulate 50% and then have NCD Protector. Like that, NCD is "protected".

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back