Interior Trimming?

Liverpudlian

Hey guys, anyone got lobang as to where can get the titanium or silver trimming? Roughly how much?

Thanks.

Re: Interior Trimming?

I think you can go to any spray shop and just do a spray job, won't be cheap..but i reckon it will cost around 150? At least its cheaper than buying off the shelf ...

PML sells them around 300+ if im not wrong.... go call them up and check?

Thanks for your help man! Any other fancyful stuff i can install to make the interior look chio? All my friends laughing at the interior of an e46. Sad truth, bimmer makes good exterior but pretty screwed up interior man.

I have a set of the Alu cube trim (original and hardly used) for sale. PM me if you are intrested.

Hey //M

For coupe or sedan? Not sure what ride Liverpudlian has.

Cheers
Jason

stock trim in a 320.

Looks like..err...alternating black / grey cubes. Rubber overlay.

saw the Diy trim...hmm I think i'm gonna pry out those trims of mine...i'll spray paint it chrome..hmmm...hope it'll be successful!

What about Carbon Fiber? ;)

Erert said:
saw the Diy trim...hmm I think i'm gonna pry out those trims of mine...i'll spray paint it chrome..hmmm...hope it'll be successful!

How do you spray it chrome? Show us the results can?

Hi,

I have both the original titanium and alu cube trim. SMS at 97665993 if you are interested.

Regards,
//M

keke... i saw this bottle of chrome spray paint the other day that's also for high temp.... just have to strip my car this weekend...will take photos..haha...when i do it...
Thanks too for the offer to sell me ur trims...at least i got a back up...haha.in case...we'll talk price then...heeh

ah ha! I bought 1 bottle each of chrome & clear spray paint, sandpaper and a mask... for about 13bucks! Also removed my trims yesterday..haha...it wasn't as difficult. tooks some photos too...now my bmw looks funny...naked...haa...

Btw i managed to scratch the rubbery surface out and am still in the process of sanding it to give a smooth surface... hahaa

Erert said:
ah ha! I bought 1 bottle each of chrome & clear spray paint, sandpaper and a mask... for about 13bucks! Also removed my trims yesterday..haha...it wasn't as difficult. tooks some photos too...now my bmw looks funny...naked...haa...

Btw i managed to scratch the rubbery surface out and am still in the process of sanding it to give a smooth surface... hahaa

xscuseless.gif

Wanna see!!

Hmm...this was yesterday...today i finished sanding it...my right arm's tired...haha...next i have to spray it..Wait...i don't have the primer...i guess i won't use it...too lazy to look for it..hmm...oh i tried spraying the chrome on a plastic bag to make sure it doesn't "eat" my trims...it looks a tad too bright...and when i sprayed the clear spray...it became a dull aluminium colour... hmmm...how? should i continue or get a new colour...should i just do chrome...hmmm...what a dilemma....

arh...i might as well show u the results on the plastic bag... the left side is just chrome, the right is with clear spray. Hmmm...I can visualise my car turning into a microwave? hmmm...or a tin can? hmmm....oh man my fingers are so rough now...ouch...now i have to decide and spray paint all of them...

Oh yah...i was surfing the net and i realised u need to paint it in the day when it's hot? why....i want to just paint it now!!! hmmm...haha...btw i'm not using primer too..haha..i swear I'll have to contact the bro //m when my experiement and laziness fails me... :)

haa... i should have paid abit more attention to my technical teacher when i was in sec sch last time...hmmm I just tried spray painting it...it looks gross...everything that could have gone wrong went wrong..the pieces touched each other while i was lifting it, i sprayed it too thick, there were bubbles... I'm going to sand it down tomoorw..i hope that's the right thing to do...haha...(was a

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back