Introducing myself

nigelmartin

My name is Nigel and I live in Chiang Mai-Northern Thailand. I have a BMW 320d (E90).
Modications: rear black M spoiler on a white car, stainless steel rear exhaust, cat removed, Hurricane free flow air filter, ECU reflashed.

Now producing 260bhp 500nM. Next mods on the car-replace the headlights and change the
auto gear knob to something a bit more attractive.

My hobbies are: Judo (6th Dan). I hope to come to Singapore sometime to practise. Motorbiking
around Thailand.

Re: Introducing myself

nigelmartin;915896 said:
Now producing 260bhp 500nM.

naise ...

nigelmartin;915896 said:
My name is Nigel and I live in Chiang Mai-Northern Thailand. I have a BMW 320d (E90).
Modications: rear black M spoiler on a white car, stainless steel rear exhaust, cat removed, Hurricane free flow air filter, ECU reflashed.

Now producing 260bhp 500nM. Next mods on the car-replace the headlights and change the

My hobbies are: Judo (6th Dan). I hope to come to Singapore sometime to practise. Motorbiking
around Thailand.

Hi Nigel,

welcome onboard.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

nigelmartin;915896 said:

Now producing 260bhp 500nM
. Next mods on the car-replace the headlights and change the

around Thailand.
Welcome nigelmartin, welcome.

I believe there's a typo error there because with your listed modifications, there is definitely no way a 320d's engine can achieve 500Nm of Torque without increasing e engine capacity plus an inclusion of Forced Induction.

Oh btw, u may find me for practise... am not a Judo practitioner, just FYI.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sawadee ... KRUP!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pwin777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back