Introduction

Tim

My name is Tim. I have been in Singapore for one year and I am from US. I have quite a lot a free time and I enjoy most activities from outdoor (biking, hiking, running, fishing) to clubbing. I have a BMW X3 and have been a little disappointed with service so far. I am seeking advice around a couple of the consensus quality BMW service locations in singapore.

Re: Introduction

Hi Tim,

welcome in....you may click the workshops & help section for more info...

cheers

Hi welcome in, hope you can find your solutions here. Cheers :chinese:

Hey Tim,

Welcome aboard.....

Hope you find some of the discussion forums, as well as workshop links, helpful in solving your problem.

Keep your options open and qualitfy a few of them before you decide........ after all, if your selected workshop proves to be good, its of long term advantage to you.

All the best for your search.

Have a great but safe ride

Cheers

Hi Tim, if u need any further advise regarding your Z3, u can contact mi @ 94494907(ruth). I work in a workshop n my company specialize in repairing n servicing bmw. My company got a history of 30yr.

Tim;473272 said:
My name is Tim. I have been in Singapore for one year and I am from US. I have quite a lot a free time and I enjoy most activities from outdoor (biking, hiking, running, fishing) to clubbing. I have a BMW X3 and have been a little disappointed with service so far. I am seeking advice around a couple of the consensus quality BMW service locations in singapore.
Hi Tim, are u with the authorize dealer when it comes to ur service? maybe u can describe the situation a little so that the guys here can better advise u.

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789winclubonline
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back