Iphone 5 problem

atec1267

Bought 2 Iphone 5 today, when i reach home and start to use it for few hours, one went on non stop rebooting. The other one will drop the wifi connection very often, i check the online forum on the iphone 5 and found that this are the 2 common problem and need to change hand set.......pui, iphone seem to die with the founder.

No wonder I saw a long Q behind comm ctr all with iPhone 5 in hand, looks like I will be joining them tomorrow.

KNN should have bought the samsung

Re: Iphone 5 problem

I just gotten my galaxy S3 LTE ......surfing net n watch video running fast n smooth.

BMWM3;900621 said:
I just gotten my galaxy S3 LTE ......surfing net n watch video running fast n smooth.

U damn fast man bro... today S3 LTE just launched...

After using S3 LTE for few hours, i realised that SAMSUNG got the concept right causdd they designed LIGHTNING on the hardware instead on the charging cable.

Seems like the 1st batch of phones always have problems.....

I got my S3 LTE yesterday too. Very smooth and the few apps I use are very similar to iOS versions. Best thing is that the screen is big enough for me to comfortably surf and reply in forum.

Congrats bro. U can download the equalizer app to enchanc your music pleasure. ..set your phone to surround mode and feel the different.

will try that out. thanks bro.
must say they have much improved from the previous android i used just 1yr+ ago.

IPhone 5 battery life also power one. Adapters not out, now I gotta carry my cable with me everywhere I go. Thinking if I should buy a few more cables...... Nano sim- $26, cable - $28, I wonder how much future adaptor will cost. LOL...... Small money but troublesome to bring so many items around....

*i love the grip and feel of iphone5 though.

Pls do not drop the phone as i have heard people dropping them and the screeen crack instantly.....

[video=youtube;6M5q5TRuAsY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5q5TRuAsY&sns=em[/video]

Iphone 5 survives....

pReTeNd3r;900658 said:
Pls do not drop the phone as i have heard people dropping them and the screeen crack instantly.....

Not only iPhone 5... iphone4 also the same... dun believe ask triple chin..

Centurion9990;900664 said:
Not only iPhone 5... iphone4 also the same... dun believe ask triple chin..

I use otterbox defender... although bulky but strong and tough.... Ask triple chin come chiet drop phone w me.....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

You all hand fast leg fast go buy iPhone and become guinea pig testers to iron out bugs. They should be paying you instead man!

Iphone 5 problem

wobbles;900742 said:
You all hand fast leg fast go buy iPhone and become guinea pig testers to iron out bugs. They should be paying you instead man!

dun sour grape la. hehe.

Collected n sold off my iphone5 on the same day, all within 10mins one after another .....

Meek;900743 said:
dun sour grape la. hehe.

No leh, I bought the iPhone 4S about a fortnight or so ago, then, I liked it so much, I bought another one for wifey just this morning.

I dun wan OS6 leh...

Iphone 5 problem

wobbles;900774 said:
No leh, I bought the iPhone 4S about a fortnight or so ago, then, I liked it so much, I bought another one for wifey just this morning.

I dun wan OS6 leh...

resistance is future. surrender...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups