Iphone 5 problem

Re: Iphone 5 problem

wobbles;900774 said:
No leh, I bought the iPhone 4S about a fortnight or so ago, then, I liked it so much, I bought another one for wifey just this morning.

I dun wan OS6 leh...

Very soon most apps will only work minimum with iOS6.. in a way you will be forced to upgrade the OS...

Iphone 5 problem

Centurion9990;900782 said:
Very soon most apps will only work minimum with iOS6.. in a way you will be forced to upgrade the OS...

dats why i said... surrender. haha.
iOS6 welcomes you, wobbles.

very soon... IOS6.0.1 will come.... haha

Hear that iPhone 5 or os6 no google map. Is that true? How's apple own map system?

Samuel Tan See Teng;900792 said:
Hear that iPhone 5 or os6 no google map. Is that true? How's apple own map system?

iOS 6 is using TomTom maps... Google has submitted their map to apple... waiting for approval so will be available for download via app store...

Centurion is the tech geek, milliondollar question, ip5 or s3

Well, I know it's inevitable - I tested Os6 on my iPhone 4, and the Apple map sucks compared to google's. What's worse, no YouTube either... Like this, how to surf pr0n?

wobbles;900833 said:
Well, I know it's inevitable - I tested Os6 on my iPhone 4, and the Apple map sucks compared to google's. What's worse, no YouTube either... Like this, how to surf pr0n?

that's why i never upgrade!

Iphone 5 problem

wobbles;900833 said:

you use the map for what ah? hehe.

For music lover, music play using IOS6 sounds much better than IOS5 especially if u have good IEM.

wobbles;900833 said:
Download Youtube app lor. It works better than Youtube under IOS. I have both when i was using IOS5.

Sigh. I kinda messed up my wifey's contact list... Dunno how, but when I sync'ed her phone, my contacts got added to hers.... Damn it.

All my lionesses' numbers are on her phone now....

wobbles;900898 said:
Sigh. I kinda messed up my wifey's contact list... Dunno how, but when I sync'ed her phone, my contacts got added to hers.... Damn it.

That's what I hate abt iTunes.. the case where one PC backup 2 iPhones.. in most cases sure screw up..

wobbles;900898 said:

I had the same problem. Luckily i have a separate run lion phone.

Wei Wei, like this how ah? Jokes aside (I where got lionesses!? Durian plantation, yes, lionesses consperm dun have), is there anyway to undo this mix up from the contacts list? Sucks leh, iTunes.

wobbles;900988 said:
Wei Wei, like this how ah? Jokes aside (I where got lionesses!? Durian plantation, yes, lionesses consperm dun have), is there anyway to undo this mix up from the contacts list? Sucks leh, iTunes.

depends if you backed up the phone before syncing... if yes, restore previous backup.

Go to preference, then u can select the ex devices back up. Then u can c how many iphones were back up in this itunes before. Reformat the phone then select the correct back up for your wife.

Itunes is the best comparing to samsung kies or sony mediago. Dont blame itunes if one dont know how to use la

The most secure method to prevent a mixup of backup and contacts is to create a new login profile on your PC

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back