Iphone 5 problem

Re: Iphone 5 problem

jan999;901011 said:
Go to preference, then u can select the ex devices back up. Then u can c how many iphones were back up in this itunes before. Reformat the phone then select the correct back up for your wife.

Itunes is the best comparing to samsung kies or sony mediago. Dont blame itunes if one dont know how to use la

at least "user friendly" e60 i drive?....vs F10 i drive.

Iphone 5 problem

not sure. but if you facetime, you can check if really xmm quality or not. haha.

forget bring charger for iphone 5.. knn ma fan!!

ipoh-horfun;901695 said:
forget bring charger for iphone 5.. knn ma fan!!
That's why i will only buy iphone5S

jan999;901011 said:
Go to preference, then u can select the ex devices back up. Then u can c how many iphones were back up in this itunes before. Reformat the phone then select the correct back up for your wife.

Itunes is the best comparing to samsung kies or sony mediago. Dont blame itunes if one dont know how to use la

You are indeed an isheep.. Itunes suck big time! Samsung users do not need to use Kies - just pull out the SD card and slot it into any pc viola!

Since I got iPhone in 2007...from iPhone 2, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S n then briefly played with 5, the only difference is change of numbers....

yes, correct.

the SD card pull in/out is easier. but lack of organizing out of it.

i prefer itunes coz i only need to do the correct procedure 1 time (as in to import the folders to the itunes library) i only need to organize or import any files i want to the folders that i want, and itunes will do the rest for me.

lets say an android, if u do install video streaming apps in it. u go to your photo album folder, u can see so many thumbnails already downloaded without u knowing. i need to diligently to delete all these undesired files by my own.

the problem with storage cards is that it needs a file management tool, and file management tools are clumsy to work with. also the microsd card slot is big as it has a self ejecting spring it will limit the thickness (thinness?) of the phone.

I m posting using my new Galaxy Note 2. Sibeh shiok

Charger uses same as my BB. Swee

I m posting using my new Galaxy Note 2. Sibeh shiok

Charger uses same as my BB. Swee

use Samsung charge faster lah... use bb charger very slow... sibei haolian

I can now count hairs

Iphone 5 problem

wobbles;900988 said:
Wei Wei, like this how ah? Jokes aside (I where got lionesses!? Durian plantation, yes, lionesses consperm dun have), is there anyway to undo this mix up from the contacts list? Sucks leh, iTunes.

Hehe user problem... U should have login as different iPhone user in iTunes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back