• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Is it possible?

jerms

Hi everyone!

Wanna ask the experts here do you think its possible to get a 2006 or early 2007 320 for sub 80k or below 80k?

if can then might wan to settle full instead or taking any loan. Wan to try bargaining wif the 2nd hand dealers but dun noe if possible.

Re: Is it possible?

Hi jerms,

06 possible but 07 abit tough.....saw this on sgcarmart....

Price$80,000
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Road tax$1,206 per year
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
TransmissionAuto
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Engine cap1995 cc
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Reg date31-Aug-2006
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Mileage92,000 km
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
FeaturesPush Start Button, 6 Airbags, Reverse Camera, Memory Leather Seat, Original Stereo, Front And Back Fog Light, Rear Aircon Vent, 4 Door Saloon.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Accessories17 Inch Sport Rim, Solar Flim, Chrome Kidney Grill And Exhaust, Six CD Changer.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
DescriptionSonara Gold Colour, New Michelin P2 Tyre And New Ball Bearing, Sprint Booster.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
COE$12,699
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
OMV$41,865
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Depreciation-
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
No. of owners1
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Type of vehLuxury Sedan
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
CategoryPARF Car Direct Owner Sale
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
AvailabilityAvailable
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
ActionAlert me to changes
in this vehicle info.Add to alertEmail this pageReport error Print this page
spacer.gif
info_actionsplitter.gif
spacer.gif
info_stalogo.gif
Make sure of this
car condition with
STA evaluation
spacer.gif
info_tokyoleasinglogo.gif
Find out the latest
interest rates for
Car loans
spacer.gif
Seller Information
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Contact Person(s)Tony
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Contact No.98806181

yup.. if any bros have to sell i dun mind getting direct too.. i want to get 1 towards the end of june or july. :)

ac323;434879 said:
Hi jerms,

06 possible but 07 abit tough.....saw this on sgcarmart....

Price$80,000
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Road tax$1,206 per year
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
TransmissionAuto
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Engine cap1995 cc
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Reg date31-Aug-2006
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Mileage92,000 km
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
FeaturesPush Start Button, 6 Airbags, Reverse Camera, Memory Leather Seat, Original Stereo, Front And Back Fog Light, Rear Aircon Vent, 4 Door Saloon.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Accessories17 Inch Sport Rim, Solar Flim, Chrome Kidney Grill And Exhaust, Six CD Changer.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
DescriptionSonara Gold Colour, New Michelin P2 Tyre And New Ball Bearing, Sprint Booster.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
COE$12,699
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
OMV$41,865
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Depreciation-
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
No. of owners1
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Type of vehLuxury Sedan
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
CategoryPARF Car Direct Owner Sale
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
AvailabilityAvailable
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
ActionAlert me to changes
in this vehicle info.Add to alertEmail this pageReport error Print this page
spacer.gif
info_actionsplitter.gif
spacer.gif
info_stalogo.gif
Make sure of this
car condition with
STA evaluation
spacer.gif
info_tokyoleasinglogo.gif
Find out the latest
interest rates for
Car loans
spacer.gif
Seller Information
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Contact Person(s)Tony
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Contact No.98806181

wow.. mileage already 92k... i know it is hard to get something cheap and good.... but 92k is quite high.. hai.. think must lower my expectations or budget more.. heehee

If u keen on mid 2005 model, i might knw a bro who has a fully souped up 320 who might wanna sell....

milege to me is not really a prob if the prv owner is car-savvy and takes gd care of the car...

Car is made to be driven not to look at, thats just my opinion.... but of coz the prv pwner must knw hw to take care la...

pm me if u wat me to link...

cheers

bro, i understand wat you mean abt cars are to be driven.. but i mostly wont know how well they take care of their cars so its best to get someting on the lower mileage so that at the very least the wear and tear is not tat bad. :)

jerms;434960 said:
bro, i understand wat you mean abt cars are to be driven.. but i mostly wont know how well they take care of their cars so its best to get someting on the lower mileage so that at the very least the wear and tear is not tat bad. :)

I agree bro. I used to think that mileage is not a big issue, especially if the previous owner takes good care of the car. But problem is, things may start spoiling only after we take over, which is no fault of the previous owner (he tried his best when he still has the car...). So if I have a choice next time, I'll take a lower mileage car.

Of course, new car also can have lots of problems :woottt:

lol.. true true.. new car sometimes lagi more problem!

sometimes its not about how well you take care.. its wear and tear so when we take over.. times up! change... pay.. haha

Anskiere;434935 said:
wow... 92K in less than 3 years... that's quite some mileage...

Bro, I do 140K in less then 4 yrs.
That's just sending kids to sch,
co to work & hardly go north.

Bro,

I be collecting my 320i this week. July 2006. Brought from UBI less than $80K.
Best part was mileage less than 20KM.

cheers

hi ericandy,

alright man for your new ride
as..........for mileage high ride just make sure that the service record is still with the ex-owner so as to keep track on certain wear and tear parts...(no choice)

happy searching......

Cheers

I just sold my Aug 05 320i for less than 65k, so for 2006-2007 for sub 80k is definitely possible...

seems like there's hope! hehe... i think its better to buy off owner than 2nd hand car dealers.. like bhlimoo, if he sold it for 65k.. i think dealers will polish the car and then sell for ard 75k at least.

Aiya!!! YOU GUYS STILL DONT KNOW THAT THEY CAN change and play with the mileage meh!

bhlimoo;435052 said:
I just sold my Aug 05 320i for less than 65k, so for 2006-2007 for sub 80k is definitely possible...
Think you have been 'conned' by your agent. Its worth at least $70K, unless its due to high mileage, accident before, poorly maintained, lots of expensive parts due for replacements etc.

On this note, can anyone advise what to look out for specifically when buying a used bmw?

Welcome Jerms.....

I think sub $80k 320 is definitely possible for 06 car.

Stick around here and you'll be able to cut deals quite easily especially when you do it cash.

i'll keep a look out for you too
good luck

achee;435636 said:
Think you have been 'conned' by your agent. Its worth at least $70K, unless its due to high mileage, accident before, poorly maintained, lots of expensive parts due for replacements etc.

Oh no... :verysad: I sold to direct buyer, and the car was in excellent state, mileage only 43k, accident free, very well maintained, comes with free servicing some more... the buyer 'tan dio' liao...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back