• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Is it possible?

Re: Is it possible?

Throttle;435649 said:
Welcome Jerms.....

I think sub $80k 320 is definitely possible for 06 car.

Stick around here and you'll be able to cut deals quite easily especially when you do it cash.

i'll keep a look out for you too
good luck

hey hey.. fancy see you here oso.. i wipe tables at newton.. heehee familiar?

Michelin_E36;435633 said:
Aiya!!! YOU GUYS STILL DONT KNOW THAT THEY CAN change and play with the mileage meh!

really?
can play with mileage?

jerms;435712 said:
hey hey.. fancy see you here oso.. i wipe tables at newton.. heehee familiar?

you mean to expect another Throttle?
Especially on BMW.SG and I do drive a BMW.

Throttle is Throttle leh...here and elsewhere..... heh heh

I didnt think you were a different Jerms either.

cheers mate

jerms;435714 said:
really?
can play with mileage?

older BMW such as E36, confirm can play with mileage.

but I dare say E46 and beyond, the chances are very low.

jerms;435714 said:
really?
can play with mileage?

You can also check service records at PML (or J4C or BVO) to verify the mileage for recent servicing. If they fiddle with the odometer, then it can only be reset back to be close to the most recent service to be plausible.

It's a good idea to check the service history at the service centre to see if the car has had a history of problems.

Thought they won't anyhow let anyone check record history, must have owner's consent or something right?

On the other hand, if they do anyhow let people check I also scared...no privacy...

rab;435831 said:
You can also check service records at PML (or J4C or BVO) to verify the mileage for recent servicing. If they fiddle with the odometer, then it can only be reset back to be close to the most recent service to be plausible.

It's a good idea to check the service history at the service centre to see if the car has had a history of problems.

of course i didnt expect another throttle.. haha... and yes i know you drive a BMW. :)

bhlimoo;435852 said:
Thought they won't anyhow let anyone check record history, must have owner's consent or something right?

On the other hand, if they do anyhow let people check I also scared...no privacy...

Yes, that's right. Needs owner's consent but owner is the seller so if they don't have anything to hide and they are keen to sell, tnen they will arrange for you to talk to their SA. SA will be not show you the actual records but you can ask questions as well as get a verbal summary of the service histrory and confirm mileage at the same time.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back