Is KW2 suspension good?

Re: Is KW V2 suspension good?

MTechnic;909952 said:
Wah Liao ... Why like dat...

Just because you are using Bilstein suspensions .... One of the top range Liao ...

You fetch me is better since you car go faster !!! :)

Never suan you lar.

Think KW2 would be good choice for you since you "claim" you do not do hard driving. (yeah.. ok... if you insist!)

My car sure cannot be as fast as you... coz once I in the car.. my weight to power ratio lose to yours liaoz....

Re: Is KW2 suspension good?

Anyone using kw street Comfort?
Will it be softer than stock?
I need something close to stock as I am running on 18" RFT which I find it hard sometime on uneven road.
Appreciate any feedback.

i don't believe any coilover will be as soft as stock ... stock rocks like boat
if coilover is as soft as stock ... epic fail ... coilover should firm up the ride for stability and cornering

If the price diff is not much just get the v3......the compression settings helps with the ride comfort.

MTechnic;909482 said:
Alright bro..

As I heard from some workshops that some ppl change KW2 . After using a week, they switched to KW3.

So I need opinion from driver itself and not from workshops :)

personal opinion after trying all kws with same set tyres.
v1 - lowered soft with slight handling improvement over standard but on par with m-suspension, changed after 1wk to v2.
v2 - lowered harder with good street handling improvement over standard; changed after 1mth to v3.
v3 - very good street performance with excellent handling boosting great confidence in all over-taking and cornering situations; changed after 1mth to clubsport.
clubsport - hard and bouncy and allows very high cornering limits for both track and street use; standard bushings killer within 2mths hence, should be used with polyurethane bushings; had a 36d cup passenger with me from sin-kl who complained of neh-neh ache when we arrived due to numerous bounces along the drive; used since 2007 in 3cars and will continue to be my automatic choice if available.

do you mean v2 is "worst off" than v1 which is harder in terms of comfort level

e46monster;910396 said:
v1 - lowered soft with slight handling improvement over standard but on par with m-suspension, changed after 1wk to v2.
v2 - lowered harder with good street handling improvement over standard; changed after 1mth to v3.
v3 - very good street performance with excellent handling boosting great confidence in all over-taking and cornering situations; changed after 1mth to clubsport.
clubsport - hard and bouncy and allows very high cornering limits for both track and street use; standard bushings killer within 2mths hence, should be used with polyurethane bushings; had a 36d cup passenger with me from sin-kl who complained of neh-neh ache when we arrived due to numerous bounces along the drive; used since 2007 in 3cars and will continue to be my automatic choice if available.

e46monster;910396 said:

Wahhhh.. hardcore... I like!

e46monster said:
......had a 36d cup passenger with me from sin-kl who complained of neh-neh ache when we arrived due to numerous bounces along the drive

LOL !!! I had the same issue with my JIC Cross !!!

Ha ha ...I also wanna find 36C !!!

Pls intro ya ...:)

e46monster;910396 said:

webhunk;910423 said:
Wahhhh.. hardcore... I like!
thts me mate.

kenntona;910461 said:
LOL !!! I had the same issue with my JIC Cross !!!
we the same kind.

wt_know;910397 said:
do you mean v2 is "worst off" than v1 which is harder in terms of comfort level
yup hardness clubsport>v3>v2>v1=m-performance>stock oem non-m.

MTechnic;910666 said:
Ha ha ...I also wanna find 36C !!!

Pls intro ya ...:)

36c or d quite easy cos of increased consciousness among females now.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back