Is Mercedes Really So Popular??? WHY???

Re: Is Mercedes Really So Popular??? WHY???

wt_know;985603 said:
that's because the entry 116/316 from AD stripped to bare minimum including no leather seat ... :lol:

316 still got kick to auto boot open function leh....

Red_Bean_Bun;985602 said:
Really ? People mostly say its the other way round .....

Lets compare the F10 and W212..

F10 display shows Engine Oil, Tyres monitoring, brakes pad..etc, Merc i think only tyre monitoring. It might not be a MUST but sometimes see liao also feel assured.. haha..

actually, in German, most pp will prefer Merc over BMW for its reliability and comfortable. there are a lot more Merc than BMW on the road there. yes, it is like Toyota and Honda in Singapore, Merc's population in German is like Toyota's population in Singapore... haha

For those who could not harness the full potential of the handling aspects of a BMW, what difference does it make to buy an alternative with better interior and comfort?

I guess this is the main reason why many people still prefer a Merc over a BMW.

Also, the Merc has many other models. Example - if an E92 is equivalent to the C Coupe, what's a CL and a CLS? If an E cabrio is likened to the E93, and the SLK to the Z4, what is the BMW-equivalent to the SL?

AMG got 3 levels - Normal, Performance Pack & Black series (only coupe model).

BMW ///M only got ///M only. Now add 1 more competition pack.

Where got fight.

jasonmaxima;985696 said:
AMG ftw!!!

AMG owners SART SART!!!

But MW will say........ pissed off la... this is BMW forum... !!!

bmw for younger folks
mercedes for older folks
audi for folks who know nuts about cars.

Talking about mainstream BMW and Mercedes...

MB good lah....an entry level C200 got both front electric seats + electric steering column with memory function (BMW needs at least 535 with comfort seats package) and it's very useful for hubby and wifey both using the car. Comand module got GPS, linguatronic (voice command), DVD, Bluetooth, telephony, rearview camera, etc.
Current MB engine IL4 also turbo-charged (3000cc V6 twin-turbo also lai liao) coupled with 7G-tronic and I am referring to smooth gear change operation + ride feel.
You can forget about simi handling for mainstream BMWs and MBs or high class VWs - Audis (just like Toyota-Lexus) cos Subaru Legacy GT wagon or Accord Euro wagon will outclass them.

If wanna compare OMV then BMW lagi jialat i.e. C200 is like $44k and BMW 320 can never smell $40k may be 520 and above can touch $40k.

Having said the above......I love Honda, can open Vtec! muahahahahaha

arsenal62;985719 said:
Talking about mainstream BMW and Mercedes...

MB good lah....an entry level C200 got both front electric seats + electric steering column with memory function (BMW needs at least 535 with comfort seats package) and it's very useful for hubby and wifey both using the car. Comand module got GPS, linguatronic (voice command), DVD, Bluetooth, telephony, rearview camera, etc.
Current MB engine IL4 also turbo-charged (3000cc V6 twin-turbo also lai liao) coupled with 7G-tronic and I am referring to smooth gear change operation + ride feel.
You can forget about simi handling for mainstream BMWs and MBs or high class VWs - Audis (just like Toyota-Lexus) cos Subaru Legacy GT wagon or Accord Euro wagon will outclass them.

If wanna compare OMV then BMW lagi jialat i.e. C200 is like $44k and BMW 320 can never smell $40k may be 520 and above can touch $40k.

Having said the above......I love Honda, can open Vtec! muahahahahaha
Legacy GT & Accord R is JDM model. No count!!

okay then replace with Renault Sport (Megane) and Mini Cooper S hor.....kekeke

actually the current hot car now is Hyundai Veloster but as we are badge whores here, we will say Hyundai CMI and only bankrupts drive it...

I only know last time got one super duper hao lian Hyundai getz owner bo hew an e39 fake M5 at ecp!!!!

cos tat e39 Yam5 got beige seats... ah pek

kenntona;985683 said:
For those who could not harness the full potential of the handling aspects of a BMW, what difference does it make to buy an alternative with better interior and comfort?

I guess this is the main reason why many people still prefer a Merc over a BMW.

Also, the Merc has many other models. Example - if an E92 is equivalent to the C Coupe, what's a CL and a CLS? If an E cabrio is likened to the E93, and the SLK to the Z4, what is the BMW-equivalent to the SL?

And BMW has not produced anything in the supercar range since the M1

sandman369;985845 said:
And BMW has not produced anything in the supercar range since the M1
Actually, the last car in that range is E31 850CSI. Without this car, Jason would not drool at McLaren F1.

davidtch;985864 said:
Actually, the last car in that range is E31 850CSI. Without this car, Jason would not drool at McLaren F1.

Wouldn't consider that a supercar ;)

I will buy whatever that defray my image as a chick magnet
Attracted too many even on my skate board

golilok;985882 said:
I will buy whatever that defray my image as a chick magnet
Attracted too many even on my skate board

Fuiyoh. So happening your toilet water... bmw brand one ah??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xo88gay

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back